Sending Excess Baggage to the USA
If you need excess baggage and personal belongings collected and delivered to a new address in the USA, talk to the company that's fast becoming the first choice for those across the Pond.
Whether you're sending holiday luggage or other personal belongings, talk to Seven Seas Worldwide today about affordable and secure door-to-door relocation.
Excess Baggage Shipping To The USA: Step-By-Step Guide
- Excess baggage can be virtually anything from an extra holdall of essentials to a surfboard and a set of golf clubs. Whatever the consignment, we can accommodate you.
- We provide free packing boxes and packing materials for your items. Any boxes you don't use will be taken back free of charge.
- Our first visit to your home will be to drop off the boxes so you can start packing.
- Our second visit will be to pick the boxes up again, once they've been packed to suit your needs.
- If you have other items like bicycles, snowboards, surfboards or even large TVs, we will pack these once collected, free of charge.
- If you're sending suitcases, these too will be placed inside a box to ensure they arrive safely.
- Our third visit will be to the door of your chosen destination in the USA to unload the boxes.
- And that's pretty much it: It's one of the safest and most affordable ways of getting your stuff from A to B!
Watch How Excess Baggage Shipping To The USA Works:
We offer a three-part payment plan to help you budget. We will not demand one full payment in advance of collection. The charges will be staggered to help you find your feet when you arrive.
For more information, call a member of the team now on 0333 733 7337 or get a free instant online quote in just 30 seconds via our freight calculator and see much you could save.
Michael Kolentus, May 2018
I was not familiar with moving house…
"I was not familiar with moving house hold goods across the Atlantic. Seven Seas was very helpful in completing my paperwork and send me regular updates on the status of my shipment. Comparing price, it was comparable to pallet shipments my company ships internationally and domestic."