Sending Excess Baggage to New Zealand
If you need excess baggage and personal belongings collected and delivered to a new address in New Zealand, talk to Seven Seas Worldwide.
Whether you're sending holiday luggage or other personal belongings, talk to Seven Seas Worldwide today about affordable and secure door-to-door relocation.
Baggage Shipping To New Zealand: Step-By-Step Guide
- Excess baggage can be virtually anything from an extra holdall of essentials to a surfboard and a set of golf clubs. Whatever the consignment, we can accommodate you.
- We provide free packing boxes and packing materials for your items. Any boxes you don't use will be taken back free of charge.
- Our first visit to your home will be to drop off the boxes so you can start packing.
- Our second visit will be to pick the boxes up again, once they've been packed to suit your needs.
- If you have other items like bicycles, snowboards, surfboards or even large TVs, we will pack these once collected, free of charge.
- If you're sending suitcases, these too will be placed inside a box to ensure they arrive safely.
- Our third visit will be to the door of your chosen destination in New Zealand to unload the boxes.
- And that's pretty much it: It's one of the safest and most affordable ways of getting your stuff from A to B!
Watch How Excess Baggage Shipping To New Zealand Works:
We offer a three-part payment plan to help you budget. We will not demand one full payment in advance of collection. The charges will be staggered to help you find your feet when you arrive.
For more information, call a member of the team now on 0333 733 7337 or get a free instant online quote in just 30 seconds via our freight calculator and see much you could save.
A Rumsey, January 2018
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Seven Seas
"I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Seven Seas Worldwide. we shipped a series of boxes between the UK and New Zealand and have absolutely no complaints with the service we received. Everything arrived exactly as it left, the timing was spot on and both delivery and collection was precisely when they said it would be. We were informed at each stage of the process what was happening and where our boxes were so we were never guessing. I couldn't fault them and will definitely use them again should the need arise."