So what is it that we actually do? That’s a good question. We move your stuff from A to B essentially. However there’s a bit more to it than that, so let’s provide a quick rundown of the FAQs for student services, together with a few handy videos.
During this extraordinary and on-going situation with Coronavirus (Covid-19), we are working to safeguard the health of both you, our customer, and our staff as much as is possible.
We have instructed our drivers to stay at least 2 paces away from you during the process of delivery or collection. All deliver and collection activities will now be completed outside at kerbside. This is a change from our normal procedure, now our driver should remain outside and not to proceed beyond the front door. We regret any inconvenience this may cause.
- Signatures – are no longer be required, instead our driver will write either your full name or the full name of the person who is present in the signature box.
- Photos - These will now be our proof of delivery/collection, however, in respect of your privacy our drivers are instructed not to photograph you, or a member of your family, instead:
- Deliver Empty - A photo of the pack of empty boxes at the delivery address clearly showing the front door or in the case of a reception the front of the building.
- Collect Full – A photo of any items not in Seven Seas Worldwide boxes
- Deliver Full - A photo of ALL the items being returned to your address whether as a whole or using several pictures.
- MoveCube, during loading, photos as the MoveCube is filled 25%, 50%, 75% and once fully loaded.
- MoveCube, during unloading, photo of the MoveCube when it is first opened to unload
- Collection Receipts - can still be issued to you wish, otherwise they are to be completed and uploaded with the collection note.
We can collect, ship and deliver your items all over the world. If you're planning to ship your stuff months in advance, we recommend the Baggage Worldwide Sea service which is a cheaper and greener option than sending your items by air. Take a look below at the process involved.
We also have our Baggage Worldwide Air service for those of you who wish to pay a little extra for a closer arrival time. We have a video for this service too, check it out.
Yes. Although we have a global network, sending excess baggage and personal belongings throughout the world, we're also here for the smaller journeys. If you're making a shorter trip within the same city or moving further nationwide, we're here to offer a comprehensive collection and delivery service. Have a look at the process involved via our handy little video and get an online quote today.
Yes! Seven Seas Worldwide can transfer the items collected to one of our safe and secure storage facilities. And when you're ready to receive them, we'll redeliver them to you, either to your old address or a new one! Take a look at the process involved. It's so simple, you'll wonder why you didn't think of it.
Here are the reasons in handy bullet-point form:
- Structural - Seven Seas Worldwide is a group of companies having the same shareholders (owners) and directors. Each company operates under the same procedures and has the same cost structure, though the specific costs differ country to country. Therefore when you receive a quote from us the charges shown are ALL the charges because we operate the moving process from start to finish: we know exactly what it will cost.
- Operational - Seven Seas Worldwide operates directly in 15 countries in 4 languages and our Business Centre, which co-ordinates our worldwide operations for our customers, is open 24/7. We offer toll-free numbers in the countries where we operate so you can always speak to someone. We have a multilingual website for each country where we operate with an online quote and order process that provides real-time quotes and orders.
- Procedural - Each country where Seven Seas Worldwide operates has its own regulatory regime but instead of operating each company within its local laws, we embrace the most stringent and demanding regulation and operate those throughout the network.
- Financial - Seven Seas Worldwide operates a payment instalment plan. First instalment (deposit) paid when you place the order; second instalment (shipping charge) paid once your shipment is collected but before dispatch; final instalment (destination charge) paid once the shipment has arrived, cleared and ready for delivery.
If you have any issues with regards to submitting your application, please call 0300 200 3700. For general enquiries, please call 0300 322 7900.
Can't find what you are looking for or have a question about our services? Feel free to give us a call on 800 186 66 98 for a chat.