The International MoveCube® – Moving Abroad Made Easy!
The International MoveCube® is a shipping container designed for moving overseas that we put inside a trailer and park outside your home. We leave the trailer with you, you load up the MoveCube® with your belongings and we’ll turn up to collect it for shipping to your chosen destination. It really is the easiest and most secure approach to moving abroad.
Watch How The International MoveCube Works*:
What are the advantages of a secure MoveCube service?
- A controlled worldwide network owned by Seven Seas Worldwid
- No hidden charges
- Free storage options
- A three-part payment to help you budget
- Total security and protection of your items from A-B
Make Your International Move Easier With Us
- Small: Height 1.871m Width 1.114m Length 0.964m Volume 2.01m³
- Medium: Height 1.871m Width 1.464m Length 1.112m Volume 3.05m³
- Large: Height 1.871m Width 1.464m Length 2.264m Volume 6.20m³
For more details on this and other services, please get in touch via the Contacts page.
* Our secure MoveCube service is only available in the areas around our local depots in the major cities. However, in order to assist those people much further outside the city we also offer the opportunity to pack a MoveCube at the Seven Seas Worldwide depot nearest to you. Here are your options:
For more information about the MoveCube, advice about decluttering, plus a range of our other services, call us now on 0333 733 7337 or get an instant online quote via our freight calculator and see much you could save.
Toby Martin, August 2017
Re-located without a hitch
"Not a problem at all with this company. Everything was easy from start to finish. Rather than hire a part container, we wanted to purchase for a space and then fit as much stuff as possible in it, so the large move cube was perfect. the predicted time for shipping from the UK to Sydney was 3 months although it came in 2.5 months and it was great fun for the kids checking in on the tracker to see where our ship was. stuff arrived undamaged and we would definitely recommend them again."