Seven Seas Worldwide are world leaders in both nationwide and global moves, helping thousands of customers each year move or store their personal belongings, excess baggage and household items.
Now we know that because we're the team behind the MoveCube® we're going to sound a little biased here but the fact is, the MoveCube® wins head and shoulders above other international household removers and should be your first choice when it comes to moving household goods and personal belongings. Here's why:
- With a MoveCube®, you don't need to do everything in one day. If you wish, you can order several MoveCubes® to collect over several days. An international remover will want to hurry things up and be done in a day.
- The MoveCube® service also provides a storage option, so if you want to clear your house before you sell it (to make it a more appealing property!) you can load all your belongings into a MoveCube® and we'll take it away to one of our secure storage facilities. International household removers provide storage at a much less affordable rate and without our flexibility of visiting the facilities to suit your schedule.
- If you want to send your household items in the MoveCube® by sea, and send the rest of your items by air, our Baggage Worldwide service can take care of all the essentials. No international remover can offer such a combination of services at such competitive rates.
- Although Seven Seas Worldwide do not come into your home to wrap and pack your items, we do provide a loading service, helping you transfer all items safely into the MoveCube®. You can arrange your own packers to enter your home and pack your items. With Seven Seas Worldwide, the option is yours!
- Seven Seas Worldwide has been around for over two decades and now operates an international shipping network which means we will be there at the beginning, the middle and the end of your journey, with no third party involvement. With many international household removers, the responsibility is passed onto an agent whose standards may not be as high as the company you originally dealt with. Plus we have call teams working 24/7 should you need any assistance.
- International household removers have little knowledge of the shipping process outside their own country, so consequently, they'll be unable to provide help and guidance during the transfer of your belongings. We, on the other hand, are a shipping company that operates in both origin and destination countries. We know the whole shipping process from start to finish and can advise you accordingly.
- Seven Seas Worldwide is one of the largest shippers of personal effects by sea in the world and we'll always work hard to move your shipment immediately. Seven Seas Worldwide's containers are filled quickly because every day we receive hundreds of small shipments of personal effects, not just household goods. Unlike international household removers' we do not have to wait for another household or two to fill the container, we ship multiple containers weekly.
- The MoveCube® service is far more flexible than any international remover so if you need to change the destination city whilst your household is in transit, this is quite straightforward - plans change after all. Alternatively, if you wish us to hold your items in storage or rearrange the time and date of your MoveCube®'s arrival, we can do it.
A pretty convincing argument, no? For more information, call a member of the team on 0333 733 7337 or get a free quote now via our freight calculator.