Seven Seas Worldwide and Irish Repats Returning to Australia & New Zealand have joined forces to bring you a first class shipping experience between Ireland and Australia or New Zealand to ensure a safe and secure passage for your goods, door-to-door, when starting a new life or returning to Ireland from the Southern Hemisphere.
Whether you are shipping the contents of your home or just a few boxes we offer a fully comprehensive service to support you every step of the way. Find out about our small and large scale moves below.
We are offering a discount to all Irish Repats returning to Australia and New Zealand. All you have to do is make an order with us through the 'Get Quote' links on this page or if you call /email us make sure you quote the Reseller ID: 352414 to claim your €15 off per job!
Shipping excess baggage internationally
(for those smaller moves)
When it comes to moving excess baggage and personal belongings, Seven Seas Worldwide offers a reliable service, competitive prices and a friendly approach. We transport items within our own international shipping network guaranteeing a comprehensive collection and delivery service, door-to-door. We also offer unbeatable rates for storage as well as boxes and packing materials to help you pack.
How our International Removals Works
Seven Seas Worldwide has introduced new and innovative methods of getting your belongings and household furniture from A to B (and back again if you'd like). And the MoveCube® is perhaps the best example of this, as it provides a refreshing approach to household moves that minimises risk and maximises security. The MoveCube® is your own personal shipping container, designed for international and domestic moves that we bring directly to your door.
Moving to Australia with the MoveCube®
- The MoveCube is your own personal small shipping container
- They come in three different sizes and are designed for international and domestic moves
- You can order as many as you want, depending on the size of your shipment
- Our driver will deliver the empty MoveCube(s) to your address for loading and return later in the day to collect
- Depending on the number of MoveCubes you required, you can enjoy up to 4 weeks’ free storage
- We offer a three-part payment plan to help you budget. We will not demand one full payment in advance of collection. The charges will be staggered to help you find your feet when you arrive.
The MoveCube can fit all sizes of homes. For example, if you live in a 2 bedroom house then 3 Large MoveCubes should fit the bill.
Here's what our prices include:
- Full customs and quarantine clearance. This guarantees that there will be no hidden charges because Seven Seas Worldwide operates in both countries and consequently has first-hand knowledge as to the processes and costs of the procedures involved. (As with all shipments to Australia, there may be duty, taxes and cleaning charges to pay as a result of inspections by the authorities.)
- A pre-notified time slot for deliveries and collections. This includes the delivery of your starter pack, the site inspection and the transferring of your MoveCube® to and from the designated locations.
- Starter pack. This is delivered to your address to help you move: It consists of measuring tape (3m), a tape dispenser, one roll of parcel tape, a knife, and a black marker pen.
- Storage. Yes, you can store your items in our secure storage facilities in either the UK or Australia, free of charge for two weeks, if required. Alternatively, if you choose our Large MoveCube you can enjoy up to six weeks of free storage.
- Free assisted loading and unloading of MoveCubes. Our driver will assist you with loading and unloading of your MoveCube.
Watch the MoveCube® in action
Why not see what we can do for you right now by getting a free quote within 30 seconds? Alternatively, you can speak to a member of our team over the phone on for FREE on 0333 733 7337
Make an order with us, quote the Reseller ID: 352414 and get €15 off per job!