Seven Seas Worldwide are teaming up with GetMe2Oz to bring you a first class shipping experience between Blighty and Oz to ensure a safe and secure passage for your goods, door-to-door, when starting a new life in Australia.
How our International Baggage Shipping Works
When it comes to moving excess baggage and personal belongings, Seven Seas Worldwide offers a reliable service, competitive prices and a friendly approach. We transport items within our own international shipping network guaranteeing a comprehensive collection and delivery service, door-to-door. We also offer unbeatable rates for storage as well as free boxes and packing materials to help you pack.
Watch how our Baggage Shipping service works:
How our International Removals Works
Seven Seas Worldwide has introduced new and innovative methods of getting your belongings and household furniture from A to B (and back again if you'd like). And the MoveCube® is perhaps the best example of this, as it provides a refreshing approach to household moves that minimises risk and maximises security. The MoveCube® is your own personal shipping container, designed for international and domestic moves that we bring directly to your door.
Moving to Australia with the MoveCube®
- The MoveCube is your own personal small shipping container
- They come in three different sizes and are designed for international and domestic moves
- You can order as many as you want depending on the size of your shipment
- Our driver will deliver the empty MoveCube(s) to your address for loading and return later in the day to collect
- Depending on the number of MoveCubes you required, you can enjoy up to 4 weeks’ free storage
- We offer a three-part payment plan to help you budget. We will not demand one full payment in advance of collection. The charges will be staggered to help you find your feet when you arrive.
The MoveCube can fit all size of home. For example, if you live in a 2 bedroom house then 3 Large MoveCubes should fit the bill. Prices start from GBP423.00 for a Small MoveCube, GBP523.00 for a Medium MoveCube and GBP893.00 for a Large MoveCube*.
Here's what our prices include:
- Full customs and quarantine clearance. This guarantees that there will be no hidden charges because Seven Seas Worldwide operates in both countries and consequently has first-hand knowledge as to the processes and costs of the procedures involved. (As with all shipments to Australia, there may be duty, taxes and cleaning charges to pay as a result of inspections by the authorities.)
- Pre-notified time slot for deliveries and collections. This includes the delivery of your starter pack, the site inspection and the transferring of your MoveCube® to and from the designated locations.
- Free starter pack. This is delivered to your address to help you move: It consists of a measuring tape (3m), a tape dispenser, one roll of parcel tape, a knife, and a black marker pen.
- Free storage. Yes, you can store your items in our secure storage facilities in either the UK or Australia, free of charge for two weeks, if required. Alternatively if you choose our Large MoveCube you can enjoy up to six weeks free storage.
- Free assisted loading and unloading of MoveCubes. Our driver will assist you with loading and unloading of your MoveCube.
Watch the MoveCube in action:
"I have used Sevenseas multiple times for transporting goods from Australia to UK and UK to Australia, sometimes with multiple collection points. Always have been brilliant, no fuss and 100% secure. Goods have never been damaged. Pricing is highly competative and since using them the first time, I dont hesitate. Communications on progress of the shipments are excellent, courier services in both countries outstanding and the best bit is they manage all the customs paperwork. The occassional time I have needed to contact customer service I have been impressed. I am a traveller not a business but have relocated several times, I cannot recommend Sevenseas highly enough."Annie Kenton, October 2016