Moving to Australia the Easy Way
If you're moving to Australia from Hong Kong, having decided that the warm climes, stable economy and breathtaking landscapes of Australia are good enough reasons for packing your bags and leave Hong Kong, you'd be well-advised to speak to us about moving your personal belongings and household goods.
Moving to Australia with the MoveCube®
We've come up with a great idea to make moving abroad a piece of cake. It's called a MoveCube® and it's a door-to-door service that brings a mini shipping container to your home address for loading. It's sleek, sophisticated and will take the stress out of your move; we'd even go far as to say it will revolutionise the moving industry! Here's how it works:
- Firstly you order our free Starter Pack together with any boxes and packing material you think you will need from us
- Once you've packed your belongings, you arrange a time with us for the MoveCube® to arrive - and if you need more than one, you can have them delivered together or one at a time
- The MoveCube® comes in three sizes and can be moved all over the world within our own international shipping network - we are in control from start to finish
- Once you've loaded the MoveCube® with your boxes, we'll then whisk it away to your chosen destination
- Alternatively, we can store your MoveCube® in one of our secure storage facilities, to clear your house for sale before sending everything off
For more information, check out the video below.
Where do you have to be moving to in Australia to take advantage of this fantastic door-to-door service? Well, here’s the list of lucky regions so far:
Call the team today on +852 2724 6698 or get a quote now via our handy, free-to-use freight calculator.
Elaine Ho, October 2017
A thumbs up experience
"A very good experience with the best service, detailed and clear self-explanatory documents! Easy to follow through ! The Move Cube arrived in less than 2 months and were contacted by text messages and calls to confirm time of delivery! A very reliable service! Give it a thumbs up!"