Before you pack, check this list of items prohibited from entering particular countries and regions.
Why choose Seven Seas Worldwide
Purpose-built shipping boxes and materials provided
Enjoy 2 weeks FREE of storage services in your origin country
Pick your own dates for shipment delivery and collection
Trusted with your shipments for over 25 years
Your appointed agent will help you clear Saudi Arabia customs
International removals to Saudi Arabia you can trust
Saudi Arabia is a large desert country in the Middle East. Expats flock yearly for the Islamic heritage, low-income tax, and fascinating ancient landmarks. Saudi Arabia offers professionals, students and retirees the opportunity to live in a sunny and fascinating land. So, why not get your new life in Saudi Arabia started today with our international moving company?
With over 25 years of experience moving household items overseas, our removal services simplify the process. Our expert shipping team and multilingual, 24/7 customer service support you at every stage.
Cost-effective overseas moves for more than 25 years
Affordable and easy, our moving service includes a door-to-port service from Hong Kong to Jeddah in Saudi Arabia. Keep reading for more great reasons to use our moving company for your house removals:
- Complimentary packing materials: with each International MoveCube® moving pod order, you'll receive a free Starter Pack. Inside is a measuring tape, a box cutter knife, a marker pen, a roll of parcel tape, and a tape dispenser. Plus, three plastic floor sheets to help estimate how much furniture and containers will fit inside a Large, Medium or Small MoveCube®.
- Free secure storage services: there’s no need to travel in a hurry! Our international removals to Saudi Arabia service includes two weeks of free storage in your origin country.
- Transparent removals fees: our instant free removals quote tool displays a cost breakdown of your shipment’s entire journey to Saudi Arabia.
- Pay for your Saudi Arabia removal in stages: we won't ask for the full balance immediately. Instead, you make two payments across your shipment's removals journey, including one to your appointed customs agent.
Moving abroad: our Saudi Arabia services in 5 steps
Free online quick quote
Our instant quote tool provides a clear, itemised cost with no hidden fees or nasty surprises.
Pick your dates
When placing your order, choose the materials delivery and shipment collection dates that suit you.
Securely pack your items
We deliver your empty shipping boxes or International MoveCube®, ready for you to fill.
We collect and ship
Complete the online documentation. Then we'll transport your shipment to its destination.
Your appointed agent will help you with Saudi Arabia quarantine and customs clearance.
Saudi Arabia removals with the MoveCube®, our moving pod
After choosing which picturesque Saudi Arabia destination to move to, it's time to pack up all your household goods and ship them! You can fill the International MoveCube®, our robust shipping container, with everything from furniture to kitchen goods.
Start with a quick online removals quote and place an order. Then, choose a date so we can visit your home to conduct a site inspection and hand over your complimentary Starter Pack. Once you’re ready, we'll bring the MoveCube(s)® moving pod to your home to be loaded by you within a specified timeslot. We'll then transport the MoveCube(s)® to our closest depot. Finally, complete all your online shipping documents. When the shipment arrives in Saudi Arabia, your appointed agent will help you clear customs.
Worrying about your precious household belongings as they travel to Saudi Arabia is natural. For a more stress-free removals experience, consider one of our comprehensive insurance policies. Plus, you can monitor the MoveCube®’s location using our online tracking tool.
You can fill the International MoveCube®, our robust shipping container, with everything from furniture to kitchen goods.
See our international MoveCube® in action:
Is the MoveCube® available in different sizes?
The MoveCube® is a shipping container unique to our removal company. It offers your international removals shipment complete protection during long journeys to Saudi Arabia. It is available in three sizes to suit your family’s needs — Large, Medium and Small (see below for dimensions). You can order several MoveCubes® moving pods by contacting our friendly customer service team.
If you only have a few containers to send, save money using our international boxes and bags shipping service.
H - 1.871m
W - 1.464m
L - 2.264m
B - 61cm
H - 1.871m
W - 1.464m
L - 1.114m
B - 61cm
H - 1.871m
W - 1.114m
L - 0.964m
B - 61cm
*Please note, the MoveCube® is loaded from the side panel.
FAQs about our moving service to Saudi Arabia
Because we own and operate a global network of depots, we can offer affordable removals. But, the costs of international moves vary depending on your circumstances. Use our free online tool for a quick and accurate removals quote specific to your needs.
There are no customs duties when importing personal effects into Saudi Arabia if they are worth less than SR3,000. If you are a student returning to Saudi Arabia, you can import used household belongings with proof of university attendance.
Saudi Arabian authorities have a list of banned goods to protect its citizens and the environment. Remember to check our regularly updated Prohibited Goods list as you pack your removals shipment to avoid extra costs or delays.
Please note you must be present in the Saudi Arabia when your belongings arrive. It is your responsibility to clear them through customs using your appointed agent. Then, collect your household goods and move them to your home in Saudi Arabia.
After booking our international removals experts, log into your online account and complete the following shipping documents:
- An inventory listing every item and container inside the MoveCube® or MoveCubes®.
- Scans of the shipment owner's valid passport picture and signature pages.
- The shipment owner's Saudi Arabia destination address, email address, and phone number.
- Optional insurance forms for extra peace of mind in the rare case your removals shipment becomes lost or damaged.
Saudi Arabian authorities will look at these shipping documents, so please be accurate. Our 24/7 customer service team can answer any moving questions you have.
We do! For international moves to Saudi Arabia, you can enjoy 2 weeks of free storage services at our nearest depot in your origin country.
If plans change and you want to add more storage time at an affordable fee, let our customer service know 24 hours or more ahead of your removal shipment's loading day.
Like all nations, Saudi Arabia has a list of prohibited items to protect its citizens and environment. Please visit our regularly-updated Prohibited Goods page as you pack your removals shipment.
4 expert packing tips for overseas MoveCube® removals
Packing your removals shipment securely for long journeys to Saudi Arabia is essential. We recommend hiring a professional packing service to ease some stress. Otherwise, pack slowly and follow our 4 top tips below. For even more in-depth advice, check out How to load an International MoveCube® and How to pack our shipping boxes.
Inspect everything in your house and decide what you must take to Saudi Arabia. After all, the less you move, the more affordable the removal experience will be.
Pack your shipping containers carefully:
Create a solid base for your shipping box by sealing with several layers of overlapping parcel tape. Repeat at the lid. Use bubble wrap on everything and two layers for delicate goods. Place heavy items along the bottom and lighter effects above and away from the sides.
Fill gaps with soft materials like towels or packing paper. Once full, give your container a gentle shake. If it makes a sound, add more soft materials.
Guarantee a parking spot for our moving vehicle:
Purchase parking tickets or permits before the MoveCube® moving pod arrives. Doing so ensures our driver can park within twenty metres of the entrance to your house.
You are responsible for loading the International MoveCube®. Lighten the load by asking friends and family to help. You may borrow a trolley to help transfer containers. Our driver can offer advice, but they must always keep the vehicle within eyesight.
Load the MoveCube® moving pod evenly:
Before loading day, use your Starter Pack's floor sheets to determine how much can fit inside the International MoveCube®. Build steadily by placing your heaviest goods along the bottom, then above and around them with lighter items and containers.
Fill gaps with solid shipping boxes. Avoid using loose items, as they could easily break and damage the rest of your belongings during the move to Saudi Arabia.
What made my moving experience great? Everything! Excellent customer service and a fantastic online account to keep track of everything — a super efficient removals service all around! Moving overseas is a very stressful experience, and Seven Seas Worldwide took all the stress away! Amazing service! I will use them again and again!Brian
An essential moving guide for Saudi Arabia
People living in Saudi Arabia value religious integrity, family unity, modesty and national pride. If you want to settle in a country rich with places of worship, cultural heritage and tax advantages, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia could be for you. But before you start packing, here are some essential facts to help with the big move:
Types of visas: there are a variety of Saudi Arabia visas to choose from, including employment visas, family visit visas (up to 6 months), and student visas. Visit the official Saudi Arabia visa website for more information and to apply.
Job opportunities: the oil and gas industry is a major employer in Saudi Arabia. Most job opportunities for expats are in Riyadh and Jeddah, the two largest cities. In-demand sectors include IT, banking and telecommunications.
Healthcare: the Saudi Arabia government invests significantly in medical facilities. Citizens and full residents have access to free healthcare services. Employers must provide expats with comprehensive health insurance.
Education: schooling from the age of six to the end of high school in Saudi Arabia is free for all citizens. Gender segregation is common. High-ranking institutions include King Abdulaziz University and King Abdullah University of Science & Technology.
Lifestyle: religion plays a significant role in society, including prayer, fasting, and adherence to Islamic customs. Extended families tend to live nearby and get together often. Popular activities include camel racing, falconry, shopping, and attending soccer games.
Relocation checklist for international moves
Even though our international removals company makes shipping household goods easy, use this handy checklist to help prepare for the move itself:
- Gather your paperwork: keep all your important documents, such as birth and marriage certificates and ID, together for quick access.
- Apply for a visa: decide which Saudi Arabia visa is best for you and your family’s needs, then apply and wait approval.
- Arrange accommodation: either sell or rent your current residence, then buy or rent once in Saudi Arabia. Renting gives you an opportunity to acclimatise before making a big purchase like a home.
- Book an international removals service: get an instant free moving quote on our website, then choose a date so we can bring an International MoveCube(s)® to your door.
- Arrange travel to Saudi Arabia: book flights ahead of your shipment’s arrival so you can settle into Saudi Arabia stress-free.
- Sort your finances: tell your bank you're leaving the country and withdraw some Saudi riyal to cover any last-minute purchases until you open a new bank account.
- Speak to a doctor: request a three-month supply of your current medication. Doing so gives you ample time to sort out new healthcare once in Saudi Arabia.
- Pet relocation: arrange vaccinations and buy a safe pet carrier. All pets entering Saudi Arabia must obtain a permit from the Saudi Ministry of Agriculture. The only dogs allowed into the Kingdom are hunting dogs, guard dogs and dogs for the blind.
- Have a declutter: be ruthless! Only ship what you'll need in Saudi Arabia. After all, the less you take, the cheaper it will be. Sell, donate or recycle what you don’t need.
- Pack your removals shipment: wrap up all your home possessions and place them in strong shipping containers. For a successful loading day, move all your furniture and containers as close to your building's entrance as possible the day before.
- Settle into your new home: once you've cleared customs, all that’s left to do now is take your International MoveCube(s)® to your new home in Saudi Arabia, unload, unpack and then dispose of it.