‘Get Quote’ and ‘My Account’ closed for upgrade on 17th April 2021
The ‘Get Quote’ and ‘My Account’ functions on the website and our telephone support services will be unavailable on Saturday 17th April from 06:00hrs to 20:00hrs UTC.
This is so we can keep our systems and security updated to keep your shipments moving safely across the world.
Sending personal belongings, gifts or other items to South Africa? Seven Seas Worldwide will collect from your current address to your chosen destination in South Africa. And because we're global, you'll be dealing with us from beginning to end.
Why choose Seven Seas Worldwide for shipping to South Africa? Fair point. Here are a few reasons:
- Airlines hit you hard with excess baggage fees so take them out of the equation by shipping it with us
- Shipping your goods keeps the cost down, plus it's better for the environment (though we do send items by air if it's a matter of urgency)
- We have a strong presence in South Africa and bases throughout the world so we'll be with your items from A to B
- We collect and deliver, door-to-door, at a time that's good for you
- We have an online document system meaning no more paperwork
International Shipping To South Africa
We provide a variety of services that will help you at every stage of your journey including shipping insurance, international money transfers, tax refunds and great options for shipping all over (as well as to and from) South Africa. Ask about our famous MoveCubes, furniture removals (and moving anything big and bulky) and moving overseas.
We can ship to South Africa by sea or air, so call us now on +852 2724 6698 and see how the Seven Seas Worldwide team can assist you.
Things To Consider When Shipping To South Africa
Here's a brief rundown of items restricted and prohibited by South Africa customs. First of all, these are items that may cause delays.
- Medicine. Customers cannot bring more than three months-worth of medicine for personal use.
- Food, plants, animals
- Dairy products, butter, eggs, etc.
- South African currency
- Unprocessed gold, coins, stamp collections
- Endangered species (leave them at home please)
And here's a list of items that are, to use the technical term, an absolute no-no:
- Unlawful reproductions of any works
- Automatic weapons
- Explosives and fireworks
- Cigarettes with a mass of more than 2kg per 1000
- Toxic substances
- Prison-made goods
Just to let you know, there's more, South Africa is covered by our excellent MoveCube® service. The MoveCube® is a large container inside a trailer which can move the contents of a two-bedroom flat. It's a very simple process whereby we drop the MoveCube® off at your door, you load it up with boxes and we return to collect it again to take to your chosen destination. Easy.
Click on the video below:
If you need further assistance, pick up the phone and call a member of our team on +852 2724 6698. We're here 24/7. Alternatively, get a free online quote now and let's start shipping to South Africa today!
Hastle Free RelocationSusan and David Kay, December 2016
"Easy to use, you get a quote, order the boxes, fill the boxes, order the pick-up, make payment and then receive it on the other end. Simple."