Sending Excess Baggage to Canada
If you need excess baggage and personal belongings collected and delivered to a new address in Canada, talk to Seven Seas Worldwide. Our shipping network covers both Australia and Canada comprehensively.
Whether you're sending holiday luggage or other personal belongings, talk to Seven Seas Worldwide today about affordable and secure door-to-door relocation.
Excess Baggage Shipping To Canada: Step-By-Step Guide:
- Excess baggage can be virtually anything from an extra holdall of essentials to a surfboard and a set of golf clubs. Whatever the consignment, we can accommodate you.
- We provide free packing boxes and packing materials for your items. Any boxes you don't use will be taken back free of charge.
- Our first visit to your home will be to drop off the boxes so you can start packing.
- Our second visit will be to pick the boxes up again, once they've been packed to suit your needs.
- If you have other items like bicycles, snowboards, surfboards or even large TVs, we will pack these once collected, free of charge.
- If you're sending suitcases, these too will be placed inside a box to ensure they arrive safely.
- Our third visit will be to the door of your chosen destination in Canada to unload the boxes.
- And that's pretty much it: It's one of the safest and most affordable ways of getting your stuff from A to B!
Watch How Excess Baggage Shipping To Canada Works:
We offer a three-part payment plan to help you budget. We will not demand one full payment in advance of collection. The charges will be staggered to help you find your feet when you arrive.
For more information, call a member of the team now on 1300 21 66 98 or get a free instant online quote in just 30 seconds via our freight calculator and see much you could save.
T.B, June 2016
Would use again
"Very easy and reliable. Love that you can track your items. Online payment was very simple. All items arrived in excellent condition within their stated time frames. Always easy to get in touch with a representative and if they can't answer your question at that time they'll find out the answer and get straight back to you.
Thanks 7 seas!".