The website will be unavailable for a few minutes today, Sunday 19th June 2022, at 10:00 BST for user experience improvements, and we will be back online shortly afterwards. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Seven Seas Worldwide operates in Singapore sending excess baggage and personal belongings throughout the country and all over the world.
Excess Baggage Shipping To Singapore: Step-By-Step Guide
- Excess baggage can be virtually anything from an extra holdall of essentials to a surfboard and a set of golf clubs. Whatever the consignment, we can accommodate you.
- We provide packing boxes and packing materials for your items. Any boxes you don't use will be taken back free of charge.
- Our first visit to your home will be to drop off the boxes so you can start packing.
- Our second visit will be to pick the boxes up again, once they've been packed to suit your needs.
- If you have other items like bicycles, snowboards, surfboards or even large TVs, we will pack these once collected, free of charge.
- If you're sending suitcases, these too will be placed inside a box to ensure they arrive safely.
- Our third visit will be to the door of your chosen destination in New Zealand to unload the boxes.
- And that's pretty much it: It's one of the safest and most affordable ways of getting your stuff from A to B!
Watch How Excess Baggage Shipping To Singapore Works:
We offer a three-part payment plan to help you budget. We will not demand one full payment in advance of collection. The charges will be staggered to help you find your feet when you arrive.
For more information about our services, take a look at our video and call a member of our team today on 1300 21 66 98 or get an instant quote now.
Thank you Seven Seas and all your staff for making a massive move a bit less stressful.K. Mason, February 2019