The introduction of a new customs system at the Port of Surabaya is severely delaying the clearance of shipments to Indonesia. Please check our Global Shipping Statuses page for updates — we apologise for any inconvenience
Seven Seas Worldwide will collect and deliver your personal effects, operating our own multilingual business centre dedicated to assisting Malaysian customers in their native language. We also have business centre staff fluent in English, Thai, Mandarin and Cantonese.
From holiday luggage to household items, Seven Seas Worldwide offers affordable and secure door-to-door relocation.
Excess Baggage Shipping To Malaysia: Step-By-Step Guide
- Excess baggage can be virtually anything from an extra holdall of essentials to a surfboard and a set of golf clubs. Whatever the consignment, we can accommodate you.
- We provide packing boxes and packing materials for your items. Any boxes you don't use will be taken back free of charge.
- Our first visit to your home will be to drop off the boxes so you can start packing.
- Our second visit will be to pick the boxes up again, once they've been packed to suit your needs.
- If you have other items like bicycles, snowboards, surfboards or even large TVs, we will pack these once collected, free of charge.
- If you're sending suitcases, these too will be placed inside a box to ensure they arrive safely.
- Our third visit will be to the door of your chosen destination in Malaysia to unload the boxes.
- And that's pretty much it: It's one of the safest and most affordable ways of getting your stuff from A to B!
Watch How Excess Baggage Shipping To Malaysia Works:
We offer a three-part payment plan to help you budget. We will not demand one full payment in advance of collection. The charges will be staggered to help you find your feet when you arrive.
For more information about our services, take a look at our video and call a member of our team today on 1300 21 66 98 or get an instant quote now.
Customer service was excellent and always helpful in providing information.Kirsty Godwin, February 2019