Seven Seas Worldwide operates in Hong Kong to import and export excess baggage and personal belongings. We operate in Hong Kong with the support of our partner who has one depot and schedules deliveries and collections of your shipments during the week. Hong Kong is also our main hub in the Pacific region co-ordinating our shipping activities in this region.
Whether you're sending holiday luggage or other personal belongings, talk to Seven Seas Worldwide today about affordable and secure door-to-door relocation.
Excess Baggage Shipping To Hong Kong: Step-By-Step Guide
- Excess baggage can be virtually anything from an extra holdall of essentials to a surfboard and a set of golf clubs. Whatever the consignment, we can accommodate you.
- We provide packing boxes and packing materials for your items. Any boxes you don't use will be taken back free of charge.
- Our first visit to your home will be to drop off the boxes so you can start packing.
- Our second visit will be to pick the boxes up again, once they've been packed to suit your needs.
- If you have other items like bicycles, snowboards, surfboards or even large TVs, we will pack these once collected, free of charge.
- If you're sending suitcases, these too will be placed inside a box to ensure they arrive safely.
- Our third visit will be to the door of your chosen destination in Hong Kong to unload the boxes.
- And that's pretty much it: It's one of the safest and most affordable ways of getting your stuff from A to B!
Watch How Excess Baggage Shipping To Hong Kong Works:
We offer a three-part payment plan to help you budget. We will not demand one full payment in advance of collection. The charges will be staggered to help you find your feet when you arrive.
For more information about our services, take a look at our video and call a member of our team today on 0333 733 7337 or get an instant quote now.
"Good and on time shipping.Lei Jiang, May 2016
Very good and quick customer service. The delivery is on time as expected. I will use it again for the next shipping."