The introduction of a new customs system at the Port of Surabaya is severely delaying the clearance of shipments to Indonesia. Please check our Global Shipping Statuses page for updates — we apologise for any inconvenience
Seven Seas Worldwide operates five of its own depots in Australia. Our depots are located in the major cities of Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney. We operate in the city of Darwin and the island of Tasmania with the support of our partners. Our main import hub is based in Melbourne where shipments of excess baggage and personal belongings are cleared through the two principle Australian import agencies: the Australian Customs and Border Protection Service and the Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry. They are then either relocated to the depot closest to your destination address before being returned to you in one of our vans operating from that depot. Alternatively, our vans will collect your shipment from your address local to that depot and either send out directly overseas or locate to our hub for consolidation into a maritime container for export.
Whether you're sending holiday luggage or other personal belongings, talk to Seven Seas Worldwide today about affordable and secure door-to-door relocation.
Excess Baggage Shipping To Australia: Step-By-Step Guide
- Excess baggage can be virtually anything from an extra holdall of essentials to a surfboard and a set of golf clubs. Whatever the consignment, we can accommodate you.
- We provide packing boxes and packing materials for your items. Any boxes you don't use will be taken back free of charge.
- Our first visit to your home will be to drop off the boxes so you can start packing.
- Our second visit will be to pick the boxes up again, once they've been packed to suit your needs.
- If you have other items such as suitcases, bicycles, snowboards, skis, surfboards, or even guitars (whether they are in a hard case or soft) we will place them in their own box for better protection.
- If you're sending suitcases, these too will be placed inside a box to ensure they arrive safely.
- Our third visit will be to the door of your chosen destination in Australia to unload the boxes.
- And that's pretty much it: It's one of the safest and most affordable ways of getting your stuff from A to B!
Watch How Excess Baggage Shipping To Australia Works:
We offer a three-part payment plan to help you budget. We will not demand one full payment in advance of collection. The charges will be staggered to help you find your feet when you arrive.
For more information about our services, take a look at our video and call a member of our team today on 0333 733 7337 or get an instant quote now.
"Great customer service, the process is clear and well executed and the shipping was amazing! our boxes arrived looking exactly as we sent them, no way you would guess they had just been shipped halfway around the world. Highly recommend using this company, no reservations!"Ian Tsouroutis, March 2018