Seven Seas Worldwide operates in Shenzhen coordinating all imports and exports of excess baggage and personal belongings across China. Our team works with our partners to deliver and collect your shipment of personal effects. Our partner's office has its own Business Centre dedicated to assisting its Chinese customers in their native language but this centre is further supported by Seven Seas Worldwide own centres in Malaysia and the United Kingdom to offer full multilingual capability in English, Thai, Afrikaans as well as Mandarin and Cantonese.
Whether you're sending holiday luggage or other personal belongings, talk to Seven Seas Worldwide today about affordable and secure door-to-door relocation.
Local collections and deliveries are running as normal. Government policy currently does not permit entry of Non-Chinese Citizens, without entry they are unable to ship INTO China. Orders for non-Chinese Citizens shipping to China can still be placed and stored until the restriction is lifted.
CHINA AUTUMN FESTIVAL 1st – 8th October
As this is a National Holiday our China depots will be closed during this period, we have accounted for this in the shipping time estimates we present to you. You may see the item(s) on the tracker still en-route or in storage for this period. If your shipment is in transit at this time there is no need to contact us.
Excess Baggage Shipping To China: Step-By-Step Guide
- Excess baggage can be virtually anything from an extra holdall of essentials to a surfboard and a set of golf clubs. Whatever the consignment, we can accommodate you.
- We provide packing boxes and packing materials for your items. Any boxes you don't use will be taken back free of charge.
- Our first visit to your home will be to drop off the boxes so you can start packing.
- Our second visit will be to pick the boxes up again, once they've been packed to suit your needs.
- If you have other items like bicycles, snowboards, surfboards or even large TVs, we will pack these once collected, free of charge.
- If you're sending suitcases, these too will be placed inside a box to ensure they arrive safely.
- Our third visit will be to the door of your chosen destination in China to unload the boxes.
- And that's pretty much it: It's one of the safest and most affordable ways of getting your stuff from A to B!
Watch How Excess Baggage Shipping To China Works:
We offer a three-part payment plan to help you budget. We will not demand one full payment in advance of collection. The charges will be staggered to help you find your feet when you arrive.
For more information about our services, take a look at our video and call a member of our team today on 1800 010 158 or get an instant quote now.
"Good and on time shipping.Lei Jiang, May 2016
Very good and quick customer service. The delivery is on time as expected. I will use it again for the next shipping."