Seven Seas Worldwide operates in Taiwan sending excess baggage and personal belongings throughout the country and all over the world.
Excess Baggage Shipping To Taiwan: Step-By-Step Guide
- Excess baggage can be virtually anything from an extra holdall of essentials to a surfboard and a set of golf clubs. Whatever the consignment, we can accommodate you.
- We provide packing boxes and packing materials for your items. Any boxes you don't use will be taken back free of charge.
- Our first visit to your home will be to drop off the boxes so you can start packing.
- Our second visit will be to pick the boxes up again, once they've been packed to suit your needs.
- If you have other items like bicycles, snowboards, surfboards or even large TVs, we will pack these once collected, free of charge.
- If you're sending suitcases, these too will be placed inside a box to ensure they arrive safely.
- Our third visit will be to the door of your chosen destination in Taiwan to unload the boxes.
- And that's pretty much it: It's one of the safest and most affordable ways of getting your stuff from A to B!
Watch How Excess Baggage Shipping To Taiwan Works:
We offer a three-part payment plan to help you budget. We will not demand one full payment in advance of collection. The charges will be staggered to help you find your feet when you arrive.
For more information about our services, take a look at our video and call a member of our team today on 1877 817 7327 or get an instant quote now.
Very responsive customer service, professional door to door delivery, all the boxes carefully handled and glassware well preserved.Laraine Sun, February 2019