Seven Seas Worldwide currently operates in Dennmark via our depot in Belgium. The depot also acts as the Hub to import and export excess baggage and personal belongings into and out of the EU. Our depot also schedules the deliveries and collections of your shipments across the EU with our own vehicles and with the assistance of our partners.
Whether you're sending holiday luggage or other personal belongings, talk to Seven Seas Worldwide today about affordable and secure door-to-door relocation.
Excess Baggage Shipping To Denmark: Step-By-Step Guide
- Excess baggage can be virtually anything from an extra holdall of essentials to a surfboard and a set of golf clubs. Whatever the consignment, we can accommodate you.
- We provide packing boxes and packing materials for your items. Any boxes you don't use will be taken back free of charge.
- Our first visit to your home will be to drop off the boxes so you can start packing.
- Our second visit will be to pick the boxes up again, once they've been packed to suit your needs.
- If you have other items like bicycles, snowboards, surfboards or even large TVs, we will pack these once collected, free of charge.
- If you're sending suitcases, these too will be placed inside a box to ensure they arrive safely.
- Our third visit will be to the door of your chosen destination in Denmark to unload the boxes.
- And that's pretty much it: It's one of the safest and most affordable ways of getting your stuff from A to B!
Watch How Excess Baggage Shipping To Denmark Works:
We offer a three-part payment plan to help you budget. We will not demand one full payment in advance of collection. The charges will be staggered to help you find your feet when you arrive.
For more information about our services, take a look at our video and call a member of our team today on 1877 817 7327 or get an instant quote now.
Seven Seas Worldwide has done a fantastic job from start to end...Always helpful and available whenever there was a question, always on time and and very professional.Gabriele Gentz, February 2019