Sending personal belongings, furniture or other items to South Africa? Seven Seas Worldwide will collect from your current address to your chosen destination in South Africa. And because we're global, you'll be dealing with us from beginning to end.
Shipping Household Items to South Africa: Step-by-Step Video
International Shipping to South Africa
Why choose Seven Seas Worldwide for shipping to South Africa? Fair point. Here's a few reasons:
- Airlines hit you hard with excess baggage fees so take them out of the equation by shipping it with us
- Shipping your goods keeps the cost down, plus it's better for the environment (though we do send items by air if it's a matter of urgency)
- We have depots in the UK and throughout South Africa to handle deliveries, pickups and storage, so we'll be with your items from A to B
- We collect and deliver, door-to-door, at a time that's good for you
- We cover all major cities including Cape Town, Durban, Pretoria and Johannesburg
- Get a free online quote in 30 seconds for shipping to South Africa with our easy-to-use instant quote engine
Ship Your Home to South Africa
And if you're moving South Africa, take a look at the advantages below of using a MoveCube® for your moving needs:
We have expanded our presence throughout the world with no agents, no affiliates, no franchisees and no separate companies. You will always be dealing with the same group from start to finish, door–to–door.
Our clear itemised quotes provide details of the charges in the UK and at the destination.
Once your shipment is collected, depending on the number of MoveCubes® you used, you can enjoy up to 4 weeks’ free storage to allow you time to tie up loose ends and schedule the departure of your shipment. Plus up to 4 more weeks will be awarded upon the arrival of your shipment to allow you time to find the right place to stay.
We will not demand one full payment in advance of collection. Instead, the charges will be staggered to help you find your feet when you arrive.
You can pack everything on one day or you can clear and pack rooms over several days. It’s up to you to choose how much you want to pack and when.
Once the MoveCube® is sealed at your home it is not scheduled to be unsealed again until you open it at your new address.
We also offer a comprehensive decluttering guide providing advice on leaving items behind and cutting the cost of your move
Shipping Household Goods to South Africa: Step-by-Step Video
I have used Seven Seas Worldwide many times over the years. Their service is faultless. Pack, seal and fill out the forms and SSW does the rest. Absolute peace of mind with insurance for a nominal fee. Customs taken care of without any hassle to me. They pick up and deliver on the exact day and time they promise. I recommended them highly to friends and family who use them all over the world. Use them, you won't have regrets!Avy, August 2017