The introduction of a new customs system at the Port of Surabaya is severely delaying the clearance of shipments to Indonesia. Please check our Global Shipping Statuses page for updates — we apologise for any inconvenience
Seven Seas Worldwide operates three of its own depots in South Africa. Our depots are located in the major cities of Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg. Our main import hub is based in Johannesburg where shipments of excess baggage and personal belongings are cleared through the South African Revenue Service. They are then either relocated to the depot closest to your destination address before being returned to you in one of our vans operating from that depot. Alternatively, our vans will collect your shipment from your address local to that depot and either send out directly or locate to our hub for consolidation into a maritime container for export.
Whether you're sending holiday luggage or other personal belongings, talk to Seven Seas Worldwide today about affordable and secure door-to-door relocation.
Excess Baggage Shipping To South Africa: Step-By-Step Guide
- Excess baggage can be virtually anything from an extra holdall of essentials to a surfboard and a set of golf clubs. Whatever the consignment, we can accommodate you.
- We provide packing boxes and packing materials for your items. Any boxes you don't use will be taken back free of charge.
- Our first visit to your home will be to drop off the boxes so you can start packing.
- Our second visit will be to pick the boxes up again, once they've been packed to suit your needs.
- If you have other items like bicycles, snowboards, surfboards or even large TVs, we will pack these once collected, free of charge.
- If you're sending suitcases, these too will be placed inside a box to ensure they arrive safely.
- Our third visit will be to the door of your chosen destination in Australia to unload the boxes.
- And that's pretty much it: It's one of the safest and most affordable ways of getting your stuff from A to B!
Watch How Excess Baggage Shipping To South Africa Works:
We offer a three-part payment plan to help you budget. We will not demand one full payment in advance of collection. The charges will be staggered to help you find your feet when you arrive.
For more information about our services, take a look at our video and call a member of our team today on 1877 817 7327 or get an instant quote now.
I will definitely use Seven Seas again and again all my stuff arrived on time and no hassle at all.From my door step to another door step I am very pleased with the service i was given also the professional staff. I can recommend Seven Seas with NO hesitation at allSipiwe, October 2017