We’re currently experiencing technical issues with our inbound phone system. Our team is working hard to resolve the issue as quickly as possible, and we thank our customers for their patience.
Seven Seas Worldwide have a strong presence in the UK. Or in other words, there's a bunch of Brits who work for us too. And work very hard. So if you need excess baggage and personal belongings collected and delivered to the UK, talk to the company that's fast becoming the first choice for Australians on the move.
Excess Baggage Shipping To The UK: Step-By-Step Guide:
- Excess baggage can be virtually anything from an extra holdall of essentials to a surfboard and a set of golf clubs. Whatever the consignment, we can accommodate you.
- We provide free packing boxes and packing materials for your items. Any boxes you don't use will be taken back free of charge.
- Our first visit to your home will be to drop off the boxes so you can start packing.
- Our second visit will be to pick the boxes up again, once they've been packed to suit your needs.
- If you have other items like bicycles, snowboards, surfboards or even large TVs, we will pack these once collected, free of charge.
- If you're sending suitcases, these too will be placed inside a box to ensure they arrive safely.
- Our third visit will be to the door of your chosen destination in the UK to unload the boxes.
- And that's pretty much it: It's one of the safest and most affordable ways of getting your stuff from A to B!
Watch How Excess Baggage Shipping To The UK Works:
We offer a three-part payment plan to help you budget. We will not demand one full payment in advance of collection. The charges will be staggered to help you find your feet when you arrive.
For more information about our services, take a look at our video and call a member of our team today on 1800 010 158 or get an instant quote now.
Sydney to Edinburgh 7 Box Shipment- I thought the service was excellent; simple online quote process, payment, collection, delivery, all went as well as you could expect and for what I considered to be a reasonable priceScotchal, June 2016