Whether you’re moving into student halls, a new student flat or returning back home between semesters, the issue of shifting your belongings from A to B is a constant nagging problem. But it needn’t be with Seven Seas Worldwide’s student removals service. We’re here to make the process as effortless as possible.
A Step-By-Step Guide to Our Student Moving Service
FREE 30 second quick quote
We deliver your empty boxes.
We collect your packed boxes
We transport by air, sea and land.
Inspection and clearance.
We deliver to your chosen address.
- Packing boxes delivered to your address
- Packing materials including parcel tape, bubble wrap and marker pen
- Storage for 2 weeks prior to shipping overseas
- Packing (upon collection) for suitcases, backpacks, bicycles, TVs, sports equipment and much more
- A three-part payment plan to help you budget
Now Watch Our Student Moving Service In Action
Let’s face it; the last thing you want to think about during your studies is Moving Day. That’s where we come in. Don’t overload the boot and back seat of your parents' car or pay a man with a van; talk to us about safe and secure transportation. We’ll take all your excess baggage nationally or internationally. We also offer a top class storage service minus the astronomical fees.
In a nutshell, we’ll turn up at your door, give you boxes if you need them, collect your stuff and transport it to your chosen destination or, depending on your order, to one of our secure storage facilities until further notice. Check out our student shipping destinations for each country.
So what do we provide? Good question. Here’s a quick rundown of how it all works:
- We’ll deliver free boxes and packing materials to your door
- You pack the boxes to your requirements (take a look at our guide to packing for student removals)
- We’ll return to collect the boxes
- The boxes will then be transported to your chosen destination or to one of our secure storage facilities
That’s pretty much it. We're pretty good at this student shipping business, you see.
Student Removals & Baggage
We’re also here for excess baggage moves, so for instance if you’re on a gap year or you’re just taking a few weeks out to ‘find yourself’ abroad (remember to put yourself back afterwards), we can handle all the extra luggage you’ve accumulated on your journey – including that overpriced junk you bought when you visited that souvenir market. In fact, we can take it all – from clothes and toiletries to surfboards and skis. We have a global network of depots in place so we will be in charge of your belongings from beginning to end, no matter where you are. We've even supplied a great guide on how to pack for your student move.
For more information about our service, call a member of our team or get a quote via our online quote engine right now!