‘Get Quote’ and ‘My Account’ closed for upgrade on 17th April 2021
The ‘Get Quote’ and ‘My Account’ functions on the website and our telephone support services will be unavailable on Saturday 17th April from 06:00hrs to 20:00hrs UTC.
This is so we can keep our systems and security updated to keep your shipments moving safely across the world.
Should you be searching for an efficient and affordable way of sending items to South Korea, look no further than Seven Seas Worldwide. That's us. Whether you're moving to a new city to study, emigrating with your family or jetting across the world on business, we're here to help you with your luggage if you're looking for shipping to South Korea.
Why choose Seven Seas Worldwide for shipping to South Korea? Good question. There are a number of reasons but here are just a few:
- We help with commercial goods and corporate consignment
- We have a global network of depots owned by ourselves and are experts at international removals
- We provide a personal service, collecting and delivering your items, door-to-door
- We are open 24/7, 365 days of the year
- We have an online document system meaning no more paperwork
In addition to this, you can also get a free online quote for shipping to South Korea via our instant quote engine.
International Shipping To South Korea
Seven Seas Worldwide offers a range of services to suit your needs including worldwide shipping insurance, bulk household shipping (ask about our famous MoveCube for local and international removals), international money transfers and tax refunds.
The team at Seven Seas Worldwide are friendly, helpful and will guide you through the process as effortlessly as possible. We can ship to South Korea by sea or air, so give us a call today on +852 2724 6698 to see how we can help.
Things To Consider When Shipping To Korea
As with all countries, there are certain restrictions when shipping to South Korea, so here's a quick rundown of dutiable items:
- Any item valued over $1,500, regardless of whether it's old or used
- Alcohol and tobacco products
- Musical instruments
- Electrical items
- Luxury items such as jewellery or expensive furniture
And here's a list of things that are an absolute no-no:
- Meats and fish (seriously, leave it in the fridge or give it to the neighbours)
- Pornographic or politically contentious material
- Counterfeit money
- Firearms (unless a special permit is obtained)
If there's anything you're not clear about or you need assistance with, do have a chat with a member of our team. We're here 24/7 and we're happy to help. Or get a free online quote now and start the ball rolling on your shipping to South Korea today!