Seven Seas Worldwide operates two of its own depots in Canada. Our depots are located in the major cities of Toronto and Vancouver. These are also our East and West coast Hubs, where shipments of excess baggage and personal belongings are cleared through the Canadian Customs Service. The shipments are returned to you in one of our vans operating from that depot or sent to your address directly using one of our partners. Alternatively, our vans will collect your shipment from your address local and either send out directly overseas or locate to our hub for consolidation into a maritime container for export.
Whether you're sending holiday luggage or other personal belongings, talk to Seven Seas Worldwide today about affordable and secure door-to-door relocation.
Excess Baggage Shipping To Canada: Step-By-Step Guide
- Excess baggage can be virtually anything from an extra holdall of essentials to a surfboard and a set of golf clubs. Whatever the consignment, we can accommodate you.
- We provide packing boxes and packing materials for your items. Any boxes you don't use will be taken back free of charge.
- Our first visit to your home will be to drop off the boxes so you can start packing.
- Our second visit will be to pick the boxes up again, once they've been packed to suit your needs.
- If you have other items like bicycles, snowboards, surfboards or even large TVs, we will pack these once collected, free of charge.
- If you're sending suitcases, these too will be placed inside a box to ensure they arrive safely.
- Our third visit will be to the door of your chosen destination in Canada to unload the boxes.
- And that's pretty much it: It's one of the safest and most affordable ways of getting your stuff from A to B!
Watch How Excess Baggage Shipping To Canada Works:
We offer a three-part payment plan to help you budget. We will not demand one full payment in advance of collection. The charges will be staggered to help you find your feet when you arrive.
For more information about our services, take a look at our video and call a member of our team today on 0508 21 66 98 or get an instant quote now.
"Excellent service and communication.Roger Hewett, October 2016
From the moment I first contacted Seven Seas I was very impressed with the service. Boxes were delivered on time to my UK storage unit, complete with ample packing tape and even markers. Boxes are large and rigid. Pick-up was quick and easy. Before delivery, I needed to take a long drive for Canadian customs, within a small timeframe, but aside from that, all went very smoothly. Delivery was carried out as promised, everything arrived in good shape."