Seven Seas Worldwide operates five of its own depots in Australia. Our depots are located in the major cities of Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney. We also operate across the rest of Australia, including the city of Darwin and the island of Tasmania with the support of our partners.
Shipping Excess Baggage to Australia: Step-by-Step Video
So why choose Seven Seas Worldwide for your shipping to Australia? There are lots of reasons really but here are a few:
Our main import hub in Melbourne receives all our shipments of excess baggage in boxes, bags and suitcases, and household items in MoveCubes. We operate our own bonded warehouse.
Your shipment is cleared through the two principle Australian import agencies: the Australian Customs and Border Protection Service and the Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry. Any inspection is conducted on our premises, not an outside warehouse and under the supervision of our staff.
Your shipment will, following clearance, either be relocated to the depot closest to your destination address before being returned to you in one of our vans operating from that depot on the day of your choosing - you will receive the scheduled time the day before. Alternatively, in those areas outside our depot's coverage, your shipment will be delivered by one of our partners on the day of your choosing. The days of operation and who will be operating in your area is provided on our detailed quote.
We are a leading international relocation specialist and offer the same service out of Australia to the other countries in our network. If you have a change of plans and have to return or you're emigrating out of Australia for the first time, we can offer a seamless service from start to finish.
If you are still trying to arrange a place to stay or planning to move to a bigger or better place to stay before receiving your shipment, then we offer competitive storage rates including no charge for the first 2 weeks of storage.
We operate our own centres to answer any queries, explain the clearance process and the documentation that needs to be completed.
Things you will need if you are returning home:
As if all that wasn't enough, you can get an instant, easy and totally free quote for shipping to Australia. We can also help with a range of other services such as household removals to Australia and international money transfers.
If there’s an extra suitcase you can’t carry through the airport or you know will incur baggage fees, leave it to us. If you’re moving abroad and need assistance with household items and personal belongings, we’re the experts you can trust. Shipping to Sydney? Shipping to Brisbane? We can ship to anywhere in Australia for you, and we'll handle your excess baggage too.
Our team are on hand to take you through the process whether you choose to send your belongings by air or sea. We've been shipping to Australia for many years and have established a glowing reputation among holidaymakers, backpackers, students, people living abroad and business professionals alike. Get a totally free online quote in just 30 seconds for shipping to Australia today and see how easy your international shipping can be with Seven Seas Worldwide.
Shipping Your Home to Australia
And if you're moving home, take a look at the advantages below of using a MoveCube® for your moving needs:
- A controlled worldwide network owned by us: We have expanded our presence throughout the world with no agents, no affiliates, no franchisees and no separate companies. You will always be dealing with the same group from start to finish, door–to–door
- No new or unexpected charges: Our clear itemised quotes provide details of the charges in the UK and at the destination
- Free storage: Once your shipment is collected, depending on the number of MoveCubes® you used, you can enjoy up 2 weeks free storage to allow you time to tie up loose ends and schedule the departure of your shipment.
- A three-part payment to help you budget: We will not demand one full payment in advance of collection. Instead, the charges will be staggered to help you find your feet when you arrive.
- Packing at your pace: You can pack everything on one day or you can clear and pack rooms over several days. It’s up to you to choose how much you want to pack and when.
- Total security and protection: Once the MoveCube® is sealed at your home it is not scheduled to be unsealed again until you open it at your new address.
- Decluttering: We also offer a comprehensive decluttering guide providing advice on leaving items behind and cutting the cost of your move.
Shipping Household Goods to Australia: Step-by-Step Video
The entire process, from start to finish, was absolutely hassle-free and Seven Seas were a pleasure to deal with. The service they provided was second to none and they truly made the process as stress-free as possible.Marko Pehcevski, April 2018