Due to severe flooding, the port of Durban has been closed. Our team is working tirelessly to keep customers updated and reduce the situation's impact, but some shipments may experience delays. We thank our customers for their understanding.
You students, you're always on the move: Travelling between semesters, journeying back home from Durban for the holidays, moving to new student accommodation and sometimes choosing to study abroad. Luckily Seven Seas Worldwide is on hand for every occasion wherever you are in the world. Oh and we'll keep the cost down too. If your studies take you abroad, let us give you a hand. Our highly successful Baggage Worldwide service is tailored to collect and deliver all manner of excess baggage and personal belongings across the world, relieving you of the stress that Moving Day might bring. Our global shipping network has been established for 20 years so take it from us, we know a thing or two about worldwide shipping.
A Step-By-Step Guide to Our Student Shipping Service
FREE 30 second quick quote
We deliver your empty boxes.
We collect your packed boxes
We transport by air, sea and land.
Inspection and clearance.
We deliver to your chosen address.
How Student Shipping To Durban Works:
If you're a student and you need to move personal items from A to B (and back again), take a look at what Seven Seas Worldwide has to offer:
- Packing materials provided including boxes, bubble wrap and parcel tape
- Delivery of those packing materials to you in Cape Town, allowing you to pack your items before we return to collect them
- Clear and transparent prices with a detailed quote and no nasty surprises
- Collections made from your address and delivered to your new address within our nationwide transport network
- We offer a safe and secure storage service should you need your boxes and bags stored before moving
- Payment will be requested at the end of your storage period with no monthly invoices issued
- All delivery and collection times will be sent to you the night before so you know when our drivers are coming - and it WILL be our drivers; we don't use third party contractors
- Our customer service team are available on the phone 24/7, calling 0800 21 66 98, though you can arrange the whole process online via our easy-to-use quote engine
Get in touch today. We'd be happy to hear from you!