Student Shipping from South Africa to Australia
Send student baggage, personal belongings and household items from South Africa to Australia using the range of services on offer from Seven Seas Worldwide.
How Student Shipping To Australia Works:
If you're a student, planning to move personal belongings from South Africa to Australia, Seven Seas Worldwide can help every step of the way with collection, shipping, storage and delivery. What makes us stand out from every other shipping and relocation company is we can adapt our services to suit your needs, so whether you just need a little assistance with an extra suitcase for an extended holiday between semesters or you require transport for a complete house move from South Africa to Australia, Seven Seas Worldwide is on hand to help.
Student Shipping from A to B:
- Get a quote via our free and easy-to-use freight calculator - you don't have to sign up, anyone can use it!
- Free boxes, bubblewrap and parcel tape are delivered to your address - we also take suitcases and backpacks
- You arrange the day you want the delivery and, later, the collection
- 24 hours beforehand, we will inform you of the arrival times of delivery and collection
- Order as many boxes as you need - there's no charge for returning unused boxes at the time of collection
- We'll then transfer your items from South Africa to your new address in Australia within our own international network - your shipment is under our complete control throughout the journey
- That's it
We offer a three-part payment plan to help you budget. We will not demand one full payment in advance of collection. The charges will be staggered to help you find your feet when you arrive.
Check out the rest of the site for our wide range of services including the MoveCube®, a mini-shipping container that we bring directly to you!
Get a quote in just 30 seconds or contact the team today on 0800 21 66 98.