Shipping to the UK
If you're looking to send excess baggage or move to the UK permanently, speak to Seven Seas Worldwide today. Send boxes weighing up to 60kg to the UK for just R1495! We guarantee safe and secure door-to-door collection and delivery.
Shipping Excess Baggage to the UK: Step-by-Step Video
Why choose Seven Seas Worldwide for your shipping to United Kingdom?
Well there are plenty of reasons, really, but here's just a few:
- Our personal excess baggage service is efficient and affordable
- Using our service means avoiding baggage charges at the airport
- Our global network of depots means we can go virtually anywhere
- The UK is our home and so our presence here is very strong
- We cover all cities in the UK including London, Manchester and Edinburgh
- We have an online document system meaning no more paperwork
International Shipping To The United Kingdom
We even offer a range of additional services to help you on your journey including an instant quote engine for shipping to the UK, shipping insurance and money transfers.
You can choose from both sea and air freight services, depending on your requirements. We've been shipping excess baggage to the UK for many years now and have attracted a range of customers from students and families to business professionals and retired couples. See how much you could save by getting a free instant quote in just 30 seconds for shipping to the United Kingdom today. Looking for a hand moving household furniture to the UK? Our amazing International MoveCube service has that covered.
Things To Consider When Shipping To The UK
If you're shipping to UK, there are - as with all other countries - restrictions on certain items including:
- Flick and gravity knives
- Illicit drugs
- Counterfeit goods
- Indecent or obscene material
The Government has also imposed bans on some items but introduced licences and permits to allow shipping to UK. They include:
- Realistic imitation firearms
- Live animals
- Specific radio transmitters
- Rough diamonds
We would advise against packing or sending any food products. If food is packed and needs to be removed from your boxes your shipping will incur additional charges and the items may have to be removed. Customs may even block the entire consignment which would then be returned to you for an additional charge. Our advice is to buy the food at your chosen destination to avoid all risk! Here's a list of the sort of items we're referring to:
- Any dairy products
- Live plants (including potted, bare rooted, roots and bulbs)
- Seeds and nuts (including cereal grains, dried seeds like poppy seeds, popping corn and pine cones - including those in decorations!)
- Uncanned meat products (from any animal, including preserved or dried meats)
Need to send more than just some boxes?
Just to let you know, EU is covered by our excellent MoveCube® service. The MoveCube® is a large container inside a trailer which can move the contents of a two-bedroom flat. It's a very simple process whereby we drop the MoveCube® off at your door, you load it up with boxes and we return to collect it again to take to your chosen destination. Easy.
Shipping Household Items to the UK: Step-by-Step Video
Require any more information? Just get a free online quote in just 30 seconds or talk to a member of our team today on 0800 21 66 98 to see how we can make shipping to UK easier.
Vanessa Davies, October 2017
From start to finish...
"From start to finish, our experience with Seven Seas was one of the best parts of the move. They have been prompt, efficient, professional, and reliable at every stage of the journey. All of our friends and family have used them with the same results. I would recommend Seven Seas to anyone - and I have!"