Shipping to the UK
If you're looking to travel abroad, move overseas permanently or send personal belongings internationally, speak to Seven Seas Worldwide today. We've helped students, families and expats all over the globe for nearly twenty years. We know a thing or two about excess luggage. If you need items shipping to the UK, Seven Seas Worldwide will transport them safely, door-to-door, and at a pretty reasonable price. Order now and send 2 Large boxes (30kg each) from just $129!
Shipping Excess Baggage to the UK: Step-by-Step Video
Why choose Seven Seas Worldwide for shipping to United Kingdom?
Well there are plenty of reasons, really, but here's just a few:
- Our personal excess baggage service is efficient and affordable
- Using our service means avoiding baggage charges at the airport
- We have depots throughout the USA and the UK to handle deliveries, pickups and storage
- The UK is our home and so our presence here is very strong
- We offer a three-part payment plan to help you budget. We will not demand one full payment in advance of collection. The charges will be staggered to help you find your feet when you arrive.
- We cover all cities in the UK including London, Manchester and Edinburgh
- Our uniforms are very nice
International Shipping to the United Kingdom
Just visiting the UK for a holiday, or moving to the UK permanently? We can ship excess baggage anywhere in the world for you, and our international MoveCube service is a great way to save money when moving household furniture to the UK.
We offer both sea and air freight services, depending on your requirements. We've been shipping to the UK for many years now and have attracted a range of customers from students and families to business professionals and retired couples. See how much you could save by getting a free instant quote in just 30 seconds.
Things To Consider When Shipping To The UK
If you're shipping to the UK, there are - as with all other countries - restrictions on certain items including:
- Flick and gravity knives
- Illicit drugs
- Counterfeit goods
- Indecent or obscene material
The Government has also imposed bans on some items but introduced licences and permits to allow shipping to UK. They include:
- Realistic imitation firearms
- Live animals
- Specific radio transmitters
- Rough diamonds
With food products, if you're travelling or sending goods from outside the EU, shipping meat and dairy products into the UK is prohibited (unless you're bringing them from the Faroe Islands, Greenland, Croatia or Iceland, though you are only allowed a combined weight of up to 10kg per person).
Require any more information? Just get a free online quote in just 30 seconds or talk to a member of our team today on 1 877 817 7327 to see how we can make shipping to the UK easier.
James, January 2018
My third international move
"This was the first time I used Seven Seas for an international move, and they did great job. Very friendly and helpful staff on both continents, and both people and service were exceptionally professional."