Seven Seas Worldwide will collect from your current address to your chosen destination in Switzerland. And because we're international, you'll be dealing with us from beginning to end.
Shipping excess baggage to Switzerland: Step-by-step video
Why choose Seven Seas Worldwide for shipping to Switzerland? That's a reasonable question. Here are some answers:
- We have over 25 years' experience in moving goods via our global network of depots
- Our personal service means we collect and deliver door-to-door
- We cover all major cities in Switzerland including Zurich and Geneva
- We have bases in Switzerland to handle deliveries, pickups and storage
- We provide an online document system meaning no more paperwork!
International shipping to Switzerland
As if all that wasn't enough, we also provide a brilliant freight calculator for getting a free online quote.
We're here for every eventuality. Do you have an extra item of holiday luggage that is impossible to manage at the airport? Are you sending a care package to a loved one? Perhaps you're moving to Switzerland permanently to start a new job. Whatever the reason, Seven Seas Worldwide is here to take care of the logistical side of things.
We know the prospect of shipping goods abroad can be a bit daunting but at Seven Seas Worldwide, we've strived hard to make the process as effortless as possible. Plus we have a team on hand 24/7 to provide guidance and advice where needed. After the last two decades, Seven Seas Worldwide has achieved a positive reputation among holidaymakers, families moving abroad and a variety of businesses for our dedication to an effective shipping process. Get a free quote for shipping to Switzerland today and see how simple international shipping can be with us.