Shipping to Taiwan
Send boxes weighing up to 60kg to Taiwan for just $239! We guarantee safe and secure door-to-door collection and delivery.
Shipping Excess Baggage to Taiwan: Step-by-Step Video
Why choose Seven Seas Worldwide for shipping to Taiwan?
It's a good point - so here are some reasons:
- Airline baggage charges are increasing every year
- By shipping your goods on the seas, we can keep the cost low while maintaining our green credentials
- You'll be dealing with us from start to finish because we have a global network of depots
- We collect, ship and deliver, door-to-door
- We've been shipping to Taiwan for years and have a great team based there
Plus you can also get a free online quote in just 30 seconds for shipping to Taiwan with the help of our handy instant quote engine.
International Shipping To Taiwan
Seven Seas Worldwide offers a range of services to make your experience with us a memorable one (for the right reasons, obviously). They include excess baggage shipping to Taiwan, international money transfers and bulk furniture and international removals (ask about our famous MoveCube service).
Call our team today on 1300 21 66 98 and see how we can help you with shipping goods to Taiwan.
Things To Consider When Shipping To Taiwan
At the risk of sounding like a customs official, always be aware of the restrictions in place on certain goods when shipping to Taiwan. Here's a quick rundown of items that could incur hold-ups:
- Foodstuff and seeds
- Foreign currencies
And here's a list of prohibited items:
- Narcotics (the penalty for drug-smuggling is execution, so we wouldn't advise it)
- Fresh fruits or marine products
- Weapons, ammunition and explosives
- Gambling tokens, lottery tickets, that sort of thing
Check with the appropriate embassy if you are concerned about importing restricted or prohibited goods. For further assistance, contact a member of our team on 1300 21 66 98. We're here 24/7 and here to help. Or get a free online quote in just 30 seconds and let's start shipping to Taiwan today!