Shipping to Sweden
Seven Seas Worldwide will collect from your current address to your chosen destination in Sweden. And because we're international, you'll be dealing with us from beginning to end.
Shipping Excess Baggage to Sweden: Step-by-Step Video
So why choose us for shipping to Sweden? We're glad you asked. Here are just a few reasons:
- We're one of the most affordable shipping companies around
- You'll no longer risk hidden baggage fees at the airport thanks to our excess baggage service
- We've been in the business for over twenty years and have a safe international network
- We have depots throughout Australia and in Sweden to handle deliveries, collections and storage
- We cover all major cities including Malmö, Gothenburg and Stockholm
- We offer a three-part payment plan to help you budget. We will not demand one full payment in advance of collection. The charges will be staggered to help you find your feet when you arrive
- We provide an online document system meaning no more paperwork!
International Shipping to Sweden
As if all that wasn't enough, we also provide a brilliant freight calculator for getting a free online quote in just 30 seconds.
We're here for every eventuality. Do you have an extra item of holiday luggage that is impossible to manage at the airport? Are you sending a care package to a loved one? Perhaps you're moving to Sweden permanently to start a new job. Whatever the reason, Seven Seas Worldwide is here to take care of the logistical side of things.
We know the prospect of shipping goods abroad can be a bit daunting but at Seven Seas Worldwide, we've strived hard to make the process as effortless as possible. Plus we have a team on hand to provide guidance and advice where needed. After the last two decades, Seven Seas Worldwide has achieved a positive reputation among holidaymakers, students and families moving to Sweden for our dedication to an effective shipping process. Get a free quote for shipping to Sweden today and see how simple international shipping can be with us.
Things to Consider when Shipping to Sweden
If you're shipping to Sweden, you'll need to be aware of customs regulations. Here are a few pointers to avoid delays.
The following items are prohibited:
- Live trees and other plants
- Cut flowers and ornamental foliage
- Plants contaminated by parasites considered to be dangerous to crops
- Edible fruit and nuts
- Fresh or dried fruit contaminated by parasites considered to be dangerous to crops
- Organic chemicals
- Wood and articles of wood
And these items are restricted:
- Foodstuffs of animal origin
- Foodstuffs of vegetable origin such as Brazil nuts, dried figs, cocoa powder and peanut butter
- Most cheeses
- Dairy produce
More information can be found via the Swedish government's official website.
So, we hope that's all clear but if you need further advice, please call a member of the team or contact us via the Contact Us page. We're here to help your shipping to Sweden goes as smoothly as possible. Get yourself a free online quote now or give us a call on 1300 21 66 98.