Shipping to Belgium
Seven Seas Worldwide should be your first choice for transporting goods to Belgium. Whether you're sending holiday luggage to Bruges or household furniture to Brussels, we're here to help you with an efficient and affordable service.
Shipping Excess Baggage to Belgium: Step-by-Step Video
So why choose us for shipping to Belgium? We're glad you asked. Here are just a few reasons:
- We're one of the most affordable shipping companies around
- You'll no longer risk hidden baggage fees at the airport thanks to our excess baggage service
- We have a commercial arm allowing your business to send goods worldwide
- We've been in the business for over twenty years and have a safe international network
- We have depots in Australia and Belgium to handle deliveries, collections and storage
- We cover all major cities including Antwerp, Ghent and Charleroi
- We provide an online document system meaning no more paperwork!
International Shipping to Belgium
As if all that wasn't enough, we also provide a brilliant freight calculator for getting a free online quote in just 30 seconds.
We're here for every eventuality. Do you have an extra item of holiday luggage that is impossible to manage at the airport? Are you sending a care package to a loved one? Perhaps you're moving to Belgium permanently to start a new job. Whatever the reason, Seven Seas Worldwide is here to take care of the logistical side of things.
We know the prospect of shipping goods abroad can be a bit daunting but at Seven Seas Worldwide, we've strived hard to make the process as effortless as possible. Plus we have a team on hand 24/7 to provide guidance and advice where needed. After the last two decades, Seven Seas Worldwide has achieved a positive reputation among holidaymakers, families moving abroad and a variety of businesses for our dedication to an effective shipping process. Get a free quote for shipping to Belgium today and see how simple international shipping can be with us.
So, we hope that's all clear but if you need further advice, please call a member of the team or contact us via the Contact Us page. We're here to help your shipping to Belgium goes as smoothly as possible. Get yourself a free online quote in just 30 seconds or give us a call on 1300 21 66 98.