Shipping to Australia
Seven Seas Worldwide will collect from your current address to your chosen destination in Australia. And because we're international, you'll be dealing with us from beginning to end.
Send special items in time for Christmas! The final date is 8th October 2016.*
Shipping Excess Baggage to Australia: Step-by-Step Video
So why choose Seven Seas Worldwide for your shipping to Australia? There are lots of reasons, really, but here are the top few:
- We provide a fast, affordable and personal service
- We handle excess baggage so you don't pay the airport baggage fees
- We're experts in international removals and overseas relocation
- We have depots throughout Australia to handle deliveries, pickups and storage
- We cover all major cities including Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney and Perth
- We wear lovely red uniforms
International Shipping to Australia
As if all that wasn't enough, you can get an instant, easy and totally free quote for shipping to Australia. We can also help with a range of other services such as household removals to Australia and international money transfers.
If there’s an extra suitcase you can’t carry through the airport or you know will incur baggage fees, leave it to us. If you’re moving abroad and need assistance with household items and personal belongings, we’re the experts you can trust. Shipping to Sydney? Shipping to Brisbane? We can ship to anywhere in Australia for you, and we'll handle your excess baggage like the pros we are.
Our team are on hand to take you through the process whether you choose to send your belongings by air or sea. We've been shipping to Australia for many years and have established a glowing reputation among holidaymakers, backpackers, students, people living abroad and business professionals alike. Get a totally free online quote for shipping to Australia today and see how easy your international shipping can be with Seven Seas Worldwide.
And if you're moving home, take a look at the advantages below of using a MoveCube® for your moving needs:
- A controlled worldwide network owned by us: We have expanded our presence throughout the world with no agents, no affiliates, no franchisees and no separate companies. You will always be dealing with the same group from start to finish, door–to–door
- No new or unexpected charges: Our clear itemised quotes provide details of the charges in the UK and at the destination
- Free storage: Once your shipment is collected, depending on the number of MoveCubes® you used, you can enjoy up to 4 weeks’ free storage to allow you time to tie up loose ends and schedule the departure of your shipment. Plus up to 4 more weeks will be awarded upon the arrival of your shipment to allow you time to find the right place to stay
- A three-part payment to help you budget: We will not demand one full payment in advance of collection. Instead, the charges will be staggered to help you find your feet when you arrive
- Packing at your pace: You can pack everything on one day or you can clear and pack rooms over several days. It’s up to you to choose how much you want to pack and when
- Total security and protection: Once the MoveCube® is sealed at your home it is not scheduled to be unsealed again until you open it at your new address
Shipping Household Goods to Australia: Step-by-Step Video
Worried? Stuck? Confused? Don't worry, we're here to help with every aspect of your shipping to Australia - get yourself a free online quote now or give us a call on 0800 21 66 98 to find out how we can make things easier for you.
*IMPORTANT This date applies to the final date for payment to be cleared so your shipment can go ahead. This means you will need to have your boxes, bags or MoveCube already collected and all your documentation completed correctly.
Darren Thorpe, July 2016
Great service and no breakages!
"Great service from start to finish. 10 boxes shipped stress free from UK to Aus and everything including our crystal glasses arrived without a break. Online system made it simple to order and arrange everything, and good email corro kept us in informed when required. Would use again."