Shipping to Thailand
If you’re going on holiday to Thailand, moving there permanently, or travelling for business, give us a call. Seven Seas Worldwide knows its stuff when it comes to shipping to Thailand.
Send special items in time for Christmas! The final date is 8th October 2016.*
Shipping Excess Baggage to Thailand: Step-by-Step Video
Why choose Seven Seas Worldwide for your shipping to Thailand? Many reasons, really, but here's just a few to whet your appetite:
- We've been in the business for nearly twenty years and know a thing or two about shipping abroad
- With us, you can avoid hidden charges and baggage fees at the airport
- We're here for jobs big and small, from sending care packages overseas to moving to another country permanently
- We have depots all over the world, ensuring the safe delivery of your items, door-to-door
- Without wishing to brag, we're pretty big in Thailand. We have a base there and cover the whole country
- Our uniforms are bright red
International Shipping to Thailand
Seven Seas Worldwide transports all manner of personal items to virtually anywhere in the world from clothes and books to bicycles and surfboards. Plus if you’re looking to make a fresh start working abroad, the our amazing MoveCube could be the stress-free option for you when moving to Thailand. Get a free instant quote today.
We can handle pretty much anything you need moved or shipped to (and from, or around) Thailand - excess baggage, storage and even specialist student services. So whatever you need moved, we'll be able to help.
And if you're moving home, take a look at the advantages below of using a MoveCube® for your moving needs:
- A controlled worldwide network owned by us: We have expanded our presence throughout the world with no agents, no affiliates, no franchisees and no separate companies. You will always be dealing with the same group from start to finish, door–to–door
- No new or unexpected charges: Our clear itemised quotes provide details of the charges in the UK and at the destination
- Free storage: Once your shipment is collected, depending on the number of MoveCubes® you used, you can enjoy up to 4 weeks’ free storage to allow you time to tie up loose ends and schedule the departure of your shipment. Plus up to 4 more weeks will be awarded upon the arrival of your shipment to allow you time to find the right place to stay
- A three-part payment to help you budget: We will not demand one full payment in advance of collection. Instead, the charges will be staggered to help you find your feet when you arrive
- Packing at your pace: You can pack everything on one day or you can clear and pack rooms over several days. It’s up to you to choose how much you want to pack and when
- Total security and protection: Once the MoveCube® is sealed at your home it is not scheduled to be unsealed again until you open it at your new address
We're also here for financial matters such as tax refunds, shipping insurance cover and international money transfers. Amazing, eh?
Shipping Household Goods to Thailand: Step-by-Step Video
Should you need any further help with your shipment, don't hesitate to talk to a member of our team today on 0800 21 66 98.
Click here to get a free online quote (no registration required) to see how we can help you today. Don’t take any risks shipping to Thailand – speak to one of the most reliable and affordable shipping companies in the world.
*IMPORTANT This date applies to the final date for payment to be cleared so your shipment can go ahead. This means you will need to have your boxes, bags or MoveCube already collected and all your documentation completed correctly.