Shipping to South Africa
Sending personal belongings, furniture or other items to South Africa? Seven Seas Worldwide will collect from your current address to your chosen destination in South Africa. And because we're global, you'll be dealing with us from beginning to end.
Send special items in time for Christmas! The final date is 8th October 2016.*
Shipping Household Items to South Africa: Step-by-Step Video
Why choose Seven Seas Worldwide for shipping to South Africa? Fair point. Here's a few reasons:
- Airlines hit you hard with excess baggage fees so take them out of the equation by shipping it with us
- Shipping your goods keeps the cost down, plus it's better for the environment (though we do send items by air if it's a matter of urgency)
- We have a strong presence in South Africa and bases throughout the world so we'll be with your items from A to B
- We collect and deliver, door-to-door, at a time that's good for you
- We cover all major cities including Cape Town, Durban, Pretoria and Johannesburg
- Get a free online quote for shipping to South Africa with our easy-to-use instant quote engine
And if you're moving to South Africa, take a look at the advantages below of using a MoveCube® for your moving needs:
- A controlled worldwide network owned by us: We have expanded our presence throughout the world with no agents, no affiliates, no franchisees and no separate companies. You will always be dealing with the same group from start to finish, door–to–door
- No new or unexpected charges: Our clear itemised quotes provide details of the charges in the UK and at the destination
- Free storage: Once your shipment is collected, depending on the number of MoveCubes® you used, you can enjoy up to 4 weeks’ free storage to allow you time to tie up loose ends and schedule the departure of your shipment. Plus up to 4 more weeks will be awarded upon the arrival of your shipment to allow you time to find the right place to stay
- A three-part payment to help you budget: We will not demand one full payment in advance of collection. Instead, the charges will be staggered to help you find your feet when you arrive
- Packing at your pace: You can pack everything on one day or you can clear and pack rooms over several days. It’s up to you to choose how much you want to pack and when
- Total security and protection: Once the MoveCube® is sealed at your home it is not scheduled to be unsealed again until you open it at your new address
Shipping Excess Baggage to South Africa: Step-by-Step Video
If you need further assistance, pick up the phone and call a member of our team on 0800 21 66 98. We're here 24/7. Alternatively, get a free online quote now and let's start shipping to South Africa today!
*IMPORTANT This date applies to the final date for payment to be cleared so your shipment can go ahead. This means you will need to have your boxes, bags or MoveCube already collected and all your documentation completed correctly.
Dikeledi Malebo, May 2016
Shipment to South Africa
"Smooth service and helpful continuous feedback on transit of my shipment."