Shipping to China
If you are hoping to send personal belongings, excess baggage or furniture to China, make us your first choice for shipping. Operating the Seven Seas Worldwide network throughout the following areas - Haerbin, Changchun, Shenyang, Dalian, Beijing, Shijiazhuang, Tianjin, Jinan, Qingdao, Nanjing, Wuxi, Suzhou, Shanghai, Ningbo, Hangzhou, Fuzhou, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Zhongshan, Shenzhen, Foshan, Dongguan, Nanning, Kunming, Changsha, Nanchang, Hefei, Zhengzhou, Taiyuan, Xi’an, Wuhan, Chongqing, Chendu.
点击查看中文网页 (View this page in Chinese)
Shipping Excess Baggage to China: Step-by-Step Video
So why choose Seven Seas Worldwide for your shipping to China? Well, here are just a few reasons:
- We cover over 300 cities in China
- 2 Large Boxes at (30kg each) can be shipped to China from as little as £59
- Our prices are very competitive (we won't take you for a ride)
- If we take care of your excess baggage, you won't have to pay the hidden baggage charges
- We've been in the business for over 20 years
- We have bases throughout China, organising collections and deliveries every day
- We offer a comprehensive door-to-door service
- We cover all major cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Tianjin
- We wear nice red uniforms
International Shipping to China
As if all that wasn't enough, we offer a free quote for shipping to China so you can get the ball rolling straight away. There are other services we provide too such as worldwide baggage shipping insurance, international money transfers and our MoveCube service for household removals to China.
Shipping to Beijing? Shipping to Shangahi? We can ship to China wherever you are and whatever your circumstances. We can send excess baggage to China for a short holiday or move the contents of an apartment for those looking to settle. We're also the number one choice for Chinese students moving to and from Europe. Seriously, they love us and you will too.
We send goods by air or sea so give us a call today for free on 0800 21 66 98 and see how we can help you ship to China. We've been shipping to China for many years and have offices there too, operating several depots throughout the country. Get a totally free online quote for shipping to China today and see how easy your international shipping can be with Seven Seas Worldwide.
Shipping Your Home to China
And if you're moving home, take a look at the advantages below of using a MoveCube® for your moving needs:
- A controlled worldwide network owned by us: We have expanded our presence throughout the world with no agents, no affiliates, no franchisees and no separate companies. You will always be dealing with the same group from start to finish, door–to–door
- No new or unexpected charges: Our clear itemised quotes provide details of the charges in the UK and at the destination
- Free storage: Once your shipment is collected, depending on the number of MoveCubes® you used, you can enjoy up to 2 weeks’ free storage to allow you time to tie up loose ends and schedule the departure of your shipment. Plus up to 2 more weeks will be awarded upon the arrival of your shipment to allow you time to find the right place to stay
- A three-part payment to help you budget: We will not demand one full payment in advance of collection. Instead, the charges will be staggered to help you find your feet when you arrive
- Packing at your pace: You can pack everything on one day or you can clear and pack rooms over several days. It’s up to you to choose how much you want to pack and when
- Total security and protection: Once the MoveCube® is sealed at your home it is not scheduled to be unsealed again until you open it at your new address
- Decluttering: We also offer a comprehensive decluttering guide providing advice on leaving items behind and cutting the cost of your move
Shipping Household Goods to China: Step-by-Step Video
For more information about shipping to China, the MoveCube®, advice about decluttering, plus a range of our other services, call us FREE 24/7 0800 21 66 98 or get an instant online quote.
Hui Peng, May 2016
Super Seven Seas
"I had never used sea shipping until February this year, always assumed this type of service is unreliable. I'm going to China for a holiday in June, however, I had so many presents I couldn't carry them with me. Therefore, after doing some research, I've chosen Seven Seas to post the presents over. From collecting the boxes in my house (01/03) to reach the destination (12/05), it took 73 days in total, less than I expected. I'm so pleased with this company. Thank you Seven Seas for the lovely experience! I would definitely recommend you to anyone!"