The International MoveCube® – Moving Abroad Made Easy!
The International MoveCube® is a shipping container designed for moving overseas that we put inside a trailer and park outside your home. We leave the trailer with you, you load up the MoveCube® with your belongings and we’ll turn up to collect it for shipping to your chosen destination. It really is the easiest approach to moving abroad.
Watch How The International MoveCube® Works*:
What are the advantages of a MoveCube® service?
So where do you have to live to take advantage of this fantastic door-to-door service? Well, here’s the list of lucky countries so far:
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Hong Kong
We can handle international shipping out to these locations too, with or without MoveCubes®.
Take a look below at the dimensions of our MoveCubes® designed to suit your needs:
- Small: Height 1.871m Width 1.114m Length 0.964m Volume 2.01m³
- Medium: Height 1.871m Width 1.464m Length 1.112m Volume 3.05m³
- Large: Height 1.871m Width 1.464m Length 2.264m Volume 6.20m³
For more details on this and other services, please get in touch via the Contacts page.
* Our MoveCube® service is only available in the areas around our local depots in the major cities. However, in order to assist those people much further outside the city we also offer the opportunity to pack a MoveCube® at the Seven Seas Worldwide depot nearest to you. Here are your options:
MoveCube® Shipping Options
- Depot – Door In this instance, the address from which you wish to send lies outside the operational area of our closest depot so we are unable to deliver any MoveCubes® to you. Your destination address however does lie within the operational area of our closest depot meaning we are able to deliver MoveCubes®. So here's what happens: You load a van or pickup truck with your possessions and drive to our closest depot. You will then pack one or more MoveCubes®, depending on how much you wish to send. After shipping, the MoveCubes® will be delivered to your destination address for unpacking.
- Depot – Depot In this instance, both the address from which you wish to send and the destination address lie outside the operational area of our closest depots so we are unable to deliver any MoveCubes® directly to you. So here's what you do: You load a van or pickup truck with your possessions and drive to our closest depot. You will then pack one or more MoveCubes®, depending on how much you wish to send. After shipping, you or your nominee will drive to the closest depot to your destination address (where the MoveCubes® will have been delivered) to unpack and collect your shipment.
- Door – Depot In this third and final instance, the address from which you wish to send lies within the operational area of our closest depot so we are able to deliver MoveCubes® but your destination address however lies outside the operational area meaning we are unable to deliver MoveCubes® to that location. In this case, the MoveCubes® would be delivered to your address to be packed. After shipping, you or your nominee will drive to the closest depot to your destination address (where the MoveCubes® will have been delivered) to unpack and collect your shipment.
Give us a call now to discuss your International MoveCube® requirements on 0800 21 66 98 or get a free quote online via our easy-to-use freight calculator.
Phil Hallinan, June 2016
Brilliant service, well priced, no surprises
"Absolutely brilliant service, very well priced and no surprises whatsoever. This is perfect if you need to relocate just a few of your belongings where the cost of traditional shipping cannot be justified. I would highly recommend this company and the MoveCube service".