The International MoveCube® – Moving Abroad Made Easy!
The International MoveCube® is a shipping container designed for moving overseas that we put inside a trailer and park outside your home. We leave the trailer with you, you load up the MoveCube® with your belongings and we’ll turn up to collect it for shipping to your chosen destination. It really is the easiest and most secure approach to moving abroad.
Watch How The International MoveCube Works*:
What are the advantages of a secure MoveCube service?
Make Your International Move Easier With Us
Take a look below at the dimensions of our MoveCubes designed to suit your needs:
- Small: Height 1.871m Width 1.114m Length 0.964m Volume 2.01m³
- Medium: Height 1.871m Width 1.464m Length 1.112m Volume 3.05m³
- Large: Height 1.871m Width 1.464m Length 2.264m Volume 6.20m³
For more details on this and other services, please get in touch via the Contacts page.
* Our secure MoveCube service is only available in the areas around our local depots in the major cities. However, in order to assist those people much further outside the city we also offer the opportunity to pack a MoveCube at the Seven Seas Worldwide depot nearest to you. Here are your options:
MoveCube Shipping Options
- Depot – Door In this instance, the address from which you wish to send lies outside the operational area of our closest depot so we are unable to deliver any MoveCubes to you. Your destination address however does lie within the operational area of our closest depot meaning we are able to deliver MoveCubes. So here's what happens: You load a van or pickup truck with your possessions and drive to our closest depot. You will then pack one or more MoveCubes, depending on how much you wish to send. After shipping, the MoveCubes will be delivered to your destination address for unpacking.
- Depot – Depot In this instance, both the address from which you wish to send and the destination address lie outside the operational area of our closest depots so we are unable to deliver any MoveCubes directly to you. So here's what you do: You load a van or pickup truck with your possessions and drive to our closest depot. You will then pack one or more MoveCubes, depending on how much you wish to send. After shipping, you or your nominee will drive to the closest depot to your destination address (where the MoveCubes will have been delivered) to unpack and collect your shipment.
- Door – Depot In this third and final instance, the address from which you wish to send lies within the operational area of our closest depot so we are able to deliver MoveCubes but your destination address however lies outside the operational area meaning we are unable to deliver MoveCubes to that location. In this case, the MoveCubes would be delivered to your address to be packed. After shipping, you or your nominee will drive to the closest depot to your destination address (where the MoveCubes will have been delivered) to unpack and collect your shipment.
For more information about the MoveCube, advice about decluttering, plus a range of our other services, call us now on 0333 733 7337 or get an instant online quote via our freight calculator and see much you could save.
Toby Martin, August 2017
Re-located without a hitch
"Not a problem at all with this company. Everything was easy from start to finish. Rather than hire a part container, we wanted to purchase for a space and then fit as much stuff as possible in it, so the large move cube was perfect. the predicted time for shipping from the UK to Sydney was 3 months although it came in 2.5 months and it was great fun for the kids checking in on the tracker to see where our ship was. stuff arrived undamaged and we would definitely recommend them again."