Introducing the MoveCube®
The Seven Seas Worldwide MoveCube® is a small shipping container that makes moving personal items both here and abroad as simple as possible.
We know what you’re thinking: ‘What the heck is a MoveCube®?' Well it could just be the future of moving. That’s all. Let us explain:
The MoveCube® is your own personal small shipping container, they come in three sizes, designed for international and domestic moves. We bring one to your door, leave it with you, you fill the MoveCube® and we’ll pick it up to take it to its final destination. How about that?
- We provide an International MoveCube® service to those moving their personal belongings overseas
- A Domestic MoveCube® service is designed for the shorter journey within the United Kingdom
- The StoreCube™ service will put your belongings in one our safe and secure storage facilities between moves
So what are the advantages of a MoveCube® service?
- A controlled worldwide network owned by us: We have expanded our presence throughout the world with no agents, no affiliates, no franchisees and no separate companies. You will always be dealing with the same group from start to finish, door–to–door
- No new or unexpected charges: Our clear itemised quotes provide details of the charges in the UK and at the destination
- Free storage: Once your shipment is collected, depending on the number of MoveCubes® you required, you can enjoy up to 4 weeks’ free storage to allow you time to tie up loose ends and schedule the departure of your shipment. Plus up to 4 more weeks will be awarded upon the arrival of your shipment to allow you time to find the right place to stay. Please note if you only order one MoveCube®, you will only be entitled to 2 weeks' free storage
- A three-part payment to help you budget: We will not demand one full payment in advance of collection. Instead, the charges will be staggered to help you find your feet when you arrive
- Total security and protection: Once the MoveCube® is sealed at your home it is not scheduled to be unsealed again until you open it at your new address
Oh and our MoveCube FAQs will cover any other information you need.