Ship Your Excess Baggage With Us
Packed one suitcase too many? Transporting an unusual or unmanageable item overseas? Would you rather just breeze through the airport without having to check in any baggage at all? Are we asking too many questions? We’ll stop. Seven Seas Worldwide are experts in moving excess baggage and personal belongings all over the world. See how we can help you today.
How To Send Excess Baggage Overseas
We Can Solve Your Excess Luggage Problems
Excess luggage can be virtually anything from an extra holdall of essentials to a surfboard. In fact, we have a box for nearly every eventuality. We even have a long, narrow box for skis. Let’s face it; you don’t want to be fumbling about with a pair of skis at the airport, sitting in a Starbucks, knocking people’s lattes over. For those trips when excess luggage and excess baggage is an unavoidable dilemma, speak to the people who have been shipping overseas for over twenty years. That’s us, by the way.
Excess Baggage Shipping: Step-By-Step
So what do we do? Well, we provide an efficient and affordable excess baggage service, sending personal items door-to-door. It works like this:
- If you need them, you can order our Large and Standard boxes from us including FREE packing materials (bubble wrap, parcel tape, big marker pen)
- We’ll drop off the boxes at your address so you can pack them to your requirements, if you find you do not need them all then do not worry there is no charge for any boxes returned unused and unsoiled
- Arrange a collection date with us and we’ll arrive to collect your excess baggage whether it is in boxes or suitcases.
- If you have other items like bikes, snowboards, surfboards or even large TVs, we will pack these once collected, FREE of charge, even your suitcases will be placed inside a box, to ensure they arrive safely
- We’ll then whisk the boxes away to your chosen destination
Worldwide Excess Baggage Destinations
Take a look at the major countries we currently serve with our comprehensive excess baggage shipping service:
Oh and please note, this is just a small selection of the countries to which we ship! Give us a call now to discuss your baggage shipping needs on 0333 733 7337 or get a free quote online via our easy-to-use freight calculator.
Adam Gray, August 2017
"Brilliant service! Through the entire journey of moving my belongings from London to Melbourne, Seven Seas have made it so simple and enjoyable. The website is set up incredibly well, as you can track your progress of your items, make payments, adjust things etc...there was even a map of the boat that showed its progress around the world...I watched it daily! They are really clever, they'll email you and text you to ensure you get information. They'll give you clear options along the way, and they're really helpful and make it so simple for you. Giving you boxes, tape and marker pens, shows the attention to detail they posses. The customer service was always really high, and gave me so much confidence in them, especially as I was nervous about the items that are so precious to me. I don't ever post reviews, but it was so good. I kind of want to do it again just so I can keep watching a boat travel across the world. Thanks so much!"