Shipping to Ireland
If you're about to send personal goods or excess baggage to Ireland, talk to the experts in international shipping, Seven Seas Worldwide. We're here for every eventuality, whether you're moving to Ireland as a student, moving home with family or just visiting for an extended break, we can help you for every stage of the journey. Ship to Ireland with the people in the know.
Shipping Excess Baggage to Ireland: Step-by-Step Video
Why choose Seven Seas Worldwide for shipping to Ireland?
It's a good point so let's round up a few good answers for you:
- Baggage charges are going up all the time. If you leave your baggage with Seven Seas Worldwide, the airlines can't hit you with those nasty hidden fees
- Sending items by sea is a greener and more affordable option than by air (though we do provide that too if you're in a hurry)
- You'll be looked after by our team from beginning to end because we have a global network of depots
- We collect and deliver, door-to-door, at a time that suits you
- We're a friendly bunch
In addition to this, you can also get a free online quote for shipping to Ireland thanks to our nifty freight calculator. Give it a go.
International Shipping to Ireland
We're not a boring old shipping company. We like to think we're a bit more personal than that, so we've provided a range of services that will help you with every aspect of your moving experience whether you need a hand with your holiday luggage or you're moving overseas for good. Oh and if you're moving abroad don't forget to take a look at our MoveCube® - the latest and greatest way to relocate your belongings overseas (or nationwide, for that matter). We also offer a range of services for students including some unbeatable deals on storage. We'll even throw in boxes and packing materials too.
Call us now on 0800 21 66 98 and see how the Seven Seas Worldwide team can help.
And if you're moving home, take a look at the advantages below of using a MoveCube® for your moving needs:
- A controlled worldwide network owned by us: We have expanded our presence throughout the world with no agents, no affiliates, no franchisees and no separate companies. You will always be dealing with the same group from start to finish, door–to–door
- No new or unexpected charges: Our clear itemised quotes provide details of the charges in the UK and at the destination
- Free storage: Once your shipment is collected, depending on the number of MoveCubes® you used, you can enjoy up to 4 weeks’ free storage to allow you time to tie up loose ends and schedule the departure of your shipment. Plus up to 4 more weeks will be awarded upon the arrival of your shipment to allow you time to find the right place to stay
- A three-part payment to help you budget: We will not demand one full payment in advance of collection. Instead, the charges will be staggered to help you find your feet when you arrive
- Packing at your pace: You can pack everything on one day or you can clear and pack rooms over several days. It’s up to you to choose how much you want to pack and when
- Total security and protection: Once the MoveCube® is sealed at your home it is not scheduled to be unsealed again until you open it at your new address
- Decluttering: We also offer a comprehensive decluttering guide providing advice on leaving items behind and cutting the cost of your move
For more information about shipping to Ireland, the MoveCube®, advice about decluttering, plus a range of our other services, call us on 0333 733 7337 or get an instant online quote.