Shipping to Germany
Talk to Seven Seas Worldwide about sending your personal belongings and excess baggage to Germany. We're here for every job whether you're moving home, sending extra holiday luggage or delivering a commercial shipment. We provide a safe, efficient and affordable service. Oh and we've been in the business nearly twenty years so we know our stuff.
Shipping Excess Baggage to Germany: Step-by-Step Video
So what makes us stand out from the crowd? Apart from our bright red uniforms? Well here are a few reasons:
- Although we operate an air service, we do the bulk of our deliveries by sea so the costs stay low
- Many airlines will charge you excess baggage fees but you can avoid this with Seven Seas Worldwide
- We have a commercial arm allowing your business to send goods all over the world
- We are with your items from A to B with no external agents
- We have depots in Germany to handle deliveries, collections and storage
- We cover all major cities including Berlin, Munich and Hamburg
International Shipping to Germany
See how much you could save by checking out our online freight calculator and get a free quote now.
Seven Seas Worldwide covers all bases: Are you moving to Berlin with your family? Sending a gift package to a relative in Hamburg? Perhaps you're taking a trip to Frankfurt and need a hand with your luggage? We can lighten the load, no matter what you're requirements may be.
If you've never used a shipping company before, let us put it simply - we'll move your items from A to B, so you don't have to. Imagine how simple it would be to board a plane with only hand luggage, safe in the knowledge your suitcases and other assorted items (such as a surfboard, a bicycle or a pair of skis) were being delivered to your destination address safely. Alternatively, think about how nice it would be to have a driver come to your door, load your household items into his van and have it delivered to your chosen address in Germany, safe and sound, and without any third party involvement. Get a free quote for shipping to Germany today and see how straightforward international shipping can be with us.
Ship Your Home to Germany
And if you're moving home, take a look at the advantages below of using a MoveCube® for your moving needs:
- A controlled worldwide network owned by us: We have expanded our presence throughout the world with no agents, no affiliates, no franchisees and no separate companies. You will always be dealing with the same group from start to finish, door–to–door
- No new or unexpected charges: Our clear itemised quotes provide details of the charges in the UK and at the destination
- Free storage: Once your shipment is collected, depending on the number of MoveCubes® you used, you can enjoy up to 4 weeks’ free storage to allow you time to tie up loose ends and schedule the departure of your shipment. Plus up to 4 more weeks will be awarded upon the arrival of your shipment to allow you time to find the right place to stay
- A three-part payment to help you budget: We will not demand one full payment in advance of collection. Instead, the charges will be staggered to help you find your feet when you arrive
- Packing at your pace: You can pack everything on one day or you can clear and pack rooms over several days. It’s up to you to choose how much you want to pack and when
- Total security and protection: Once the MoveCube® is sealed at your home it is not scheduled to be unsealed again until you open it at your new address
- Decluttering: We also offer a comprehensive decluttering guide providing advice on leaving items behind and cutting the cost of your move
For more information about shipping to Germany the MoveCube®, advice about decluttering, plus a range of our other services, call us on 0333 733 7337 or get an instant online quote.
Yunyao Z., November 2017
I had a very good experience…
"I had a very good experience with Seven Seas Worldwide. Once you have made appointments online, they always deliver& pick up on time. The communication with the customer service has been good, your phone calls are always answered in time, and problems are always solved. I will definitely use the service again in the future."