Multiple MoveCubes – For Those Who Need More Than One MoveCube®
The MoveCube® is the simplest and most effective way of moving. And now we can have a service in place to bring more than one to your door, depending on your needs.
The MoveCube is a shipping container designed for moving nationwide and overseas that we put inside a trailer and park outside your home*. We leave the trailer with you, you load up the MoveCube with your belongings and we’ll turn up to collect it for shipping to your chosen destination. It really is the easiest approach to moving abroad.
And now for those of you engaged in a big move, the MoveCube has been rolled out as a multiple service so you can order a number of MoveCubes based on your needs.
What are the advantages of the multiple MoveCubes service?
- A controlled worldwide network owned by us: We have expanded our presence throughout the world with no agents, no affiliates, no franchisees and no separate companies. You will always be dealing with the same group from start to finish, door–to–door
- No new or unexpected charges: Our clear itemised quotes provide details of the charges in South Africa and at the destination
- 8 weeks’ free storage: Once your shipment is collected you can enjoy 4 weeks’ free storage to allow you time to tie up loose ends and schedule the departure of your shipment. Plus 4 more weeks will be awarded upon the arrival of your shipment to allow you time to find the right place to stay
- A three-part payment to help you budget: We will not demand one full payment in advance of collection. Instead, the charges will be staggered to help you find your feet when you arrive
- Total security and protection: Once the MoveCube is sealed at your home it is not scheduled to be unsealed again until you open it at your new address
For more details on this and other services, please get in touch via the Contacts page.
* Our MoveCube service is only available in the areas around our local depots in the major cities. However, in order to assist those people much further outside the city we also offer the opportunity to pack a MoveCube at the Seven Seas Worldwide depot nearest to you. Here are your options:
- Depot – Door In this instance, the address from which you wish to send lies outside the operational area of our closest depot so we are unable to deliver any MoveCubes to you. Your destination address however does lie within the operational area of our closest depot meaning we are able to deliver MoveCubes. So here's what happens: You load a van or pickup truck with your possessions and drive to our closest depot. You will then pack one or more MoveCubes, depending on how much you wish to send. After shipping, the MoveCubes will be delivered to your destination address for unpacking.
- Depot – Depot In this instance, both the address from which you wish to send and the destination address lie outside the operational area of our closest depots so we are unable to deliver any MoveCubes directly to you. So here's what you do: You load a van or pickup truck with your possessions and drive to our closest depot. You will then pack one or more MoveCubes, depending on how much you wish to send. After shipping, you or your nominee will drive to the closest depot to your destination address (where the MoveCubes will have been delivered) to unpack and collect your shipment.
- Door – Depot In this third and final instance, the address from which you wish to send lies within the operational area of our closest depot so we are able to deliver MoveCubes but your destination address however lies outside the operational area meaning we are unable to deliver MoveCubes to that location. In this case, the MoveCubes would be delivered to your address to be packed. After shipping, you or your nominee will drive to the closest depot to your destination address (where the MoveCubes will have been delivered) to unpack and collect your shipment.
Give us a call now to discuss your MoveCube requirements on 0800 21 66 98.
Johan Stapelberg, October 2017
"Excellent service from the contact centre and the delivery/collection depots. Always returned my calls and always called back at times promised."