Sending Excess Baggage to the United Kingdom
Seven Seas Worldwide have a strong presence in the UK. Or in other words, there's a bunch of Brits who work for us too. And work very hard. So if you need excess baggage and personal belongings collected and delivered to the UK, talk to the company that's fast becoming the first choice for South Africans on the move.
Whether you're sending holiday luggage or other personal belongings, talk to Seven Seas Worldwide today about affordable and secure door-to-door relocation.
Excess Baggage Shipping To The UK: Step-By-Step Guide
- Excess baggage can be virtually anything from an extra holdall of essentials to a surfboard and a set of golf clubs. Whatever the consignment, we can accommodate you.
- We provide free packing boxes and packing materials for your items. Any boxes you don't use will be taken back free of charge.
- Our first visit to your home will be to drop off the boxes so you can start packing.
- Our second visit will be to pick the boxes up again, once they've been packed to suit your needs.
- If you have other items like bicycles, snowboards, surfboards or even large TVs, we will pack these once collected, free of charge.
- If you're sending suitcases, these too will be placed inside a box to ensure they arrive safely.
- Our third visit will be to the door of your chosen destination in the UK to unload the boxes.
- And that's pretty much it: It's one of the safest and most affordable ways of getting your stuff from A to B!
Watch How Excess Baggage Shipping To The UK Works:
For more information, call a member of the team now on 0800 21 66 98 or get a free quote now via our freight calculator and see much you could save.
Mr R Evans, April 2018
First class service
"First class service. Always kept me informed, collected and delivered packages on time. Shipped from Cape Town to UK without any damage, including Fragile items."