Shipping to New Zealand
If you're looking to send personal belongings, excess luggage or furniture to New Zealand, speak to Seven Seas Worldwide. We know a thing or two about shipping to New Zealand, we've been doing it for over twenty years. Whether you're moving to a city in New Zealand for studies, moving home with your family or visiting on business, we can help every step of the way. Order now and send 2 Large boxes (30kg each) to New Zealand from just $149!
Shipping Excess Baggage to New Zealand: Step-by-Step Video
Why choose Seven Seas Worldwide for shipping to New Zealand?
It's a valid point and worth the big heading above, so here's just a few reasons for you:
- Airlines are increasing baggage charges all the time. If you leave your baggage with Seven Seas Worldwide, the airlines can't sting you!
- We have a global network of depots so you'll be dealing with us from beginning to end
- We collect and deliver, door-to-door
- We know New Zealand well - it was one of our first countries when we started out as a modest little firm nearly twenty years ago
Plus you can also get a free online quote in just 30 seconds for shipping to New Zealand via our instant quote engine.
International Shipping To New Zealand
Seven Seas Worldwide provides a wide range of services to make your experience with us a satisfied one. After all, we'd like you come back. These services include shipping insurance, international money transfers, sending unaccompanied luggage and even household removals to New Zealand.
We can ship to New Zealand by sea or air, so give us a call today on 1 877 817 7327 and see how the team can help. They're a friendly bunch and can guide you through the whole process, whether you need to ship furniture to New Zealand the cheapest way or just get your excess baggage over there for your holiday to avoid airline fees.
Things To Consider When Shipping To New Zealand
As with all countries, there are certain restrictions in place when shipping to New Zealand, so here's a list of items that could incur hold-ups:
- Prepared food and waste from food industries
- Spirits, beverages and vinegar
- Base metals and articles of base metal
- Arms or any kind of ammunition
- Articles of stone, plaster or cement
And here's a list of goods that are prohibited:
- Live animals and animal products
- Vegetables and vegetable products
- Trees, plants, bulbs, roots, cut flowers, that sort of thing
- Natural or cultured pearls, precious or semi-precious stones
- Organic chemicals
That's a quick overview, so if there's anything you need help with, do have a chat with a member of our team on 1 877 817 7327. We're here 24/7. Or get a free online quote in just 30 seconds and let's start shipping to New Zealand today!
lil-easy, April 2018
Friendly transparent service, designed around the customer experience
"Amazing, friendly service from start to finish. The online interface is easy to use, upfront about all costs, and clear about what the process will be. The service was priced fairly compared to competitors but great value for the level of assurance you feel as a customer. It was great being able to track the shipment online, too. At the start of the process, it was so easy to get an accurate quote for the shipping (I actually generated several, to compare costs, before choosing my level of service). And incredible to be able to book online to have empty boxes and packing materials delivered, then picked up once filled. It saved a lot of additional money and trouble trying to find boxes and haul them back to my apartment. Absolutely recommend Seven Seas and will be using them again."