Shipping to Hong Kong
Whether you're moving overseas, taking a holiday or sending personal belongings abroad, Seven Seas Worldwide offers the best service when it comes to shipping to Hong Kong. We operate through a global network of depots to ensure your excess baggage is shipped safely, offering a complete door-to-door service.
Shipping Excess Baggage to Hong Kong: Step-by-Step Video
Why choose Seven Seas Worldwide for your shipping to Hong Kong?
Good question. There are plenty of reasons to choose from but here's just a few:
- Our service is affordable, efficient and safe
- Imagine breezing through the airport with just hand luggage - sounds good, doesn't it?
- We have depots everywhere from London to Sydney and know a thing or two about overseas relocation
- Our Hong Kong depot has been operating successfully for nearly twenty years
- We cover everywhere in Hong Kong with a complete door-to-door service
- We dress very nicely indeed
International Shipping To Hong Kong
Just visiting Hong Kong on for a holiday, or sending something to relatives? We can ship excess baggage anywhere in the world for you, and our Hong Kong household removal service is a great way to save money.
Find out how much your shipment will cost right now by using our instant quote engine for shipping to Hong Kong.
Things To Consider When Shipping To Hong Kong
Please be aware of the items that officials in Hong Kong would rather you didn't send. Here's a list of prohibited goods in Hong Kong as of July 2013.
- Smokeless tobacco products
- Any kinds of explosive, fireworks, matches of all kinds, dangerous substances
- Any aviation regulated solids or liquids that could irritate if leakage occurs
- Any immoral or offensive materials - including anything relating to gambling such as lottery tickets or betting advertising
- Paintings and drawings of an indecent or obscene nature
Just to let you know, there's more, Hong Kong is covered by our excellent MoveCube® service. The MoveCube® is a large container inside a trailer which can move the contents of a two-bedroom flat. It's a very simple process whereby we drop the MoveCube® off at your door, you load it up with boxes and we return to collect it again to take to your chosen destination. Easy.
Shipping Household Goods to Hong Kong: Step-by-Step Video
Seven Seas Worldwide are here to help with any queries you may have. We have a friendly and helpful team ready to take your call - the number, by the way, is 1800 010 158. And don't forget to check out our instant quote engine. It's totally free.