Shipping to Thailand
If you’re going on holiday to Thailand, moving there permanently, or travelling for business, give us a call. Seven Seas Worldwide knows its stuff when it comes to shipping to Thailand.
Shipping Excess Baggage to Thailand: Step-by-Step Video
Why choose Seven Seas Worldwide for your shipping to Thailand?
Many reasons, really, but here's just a few to whet your appetite:
- We've been in the business for over twenty years and know a thing or two about shipping abroad
- With us, you can avoid hidden charges and baggage fees at the airport
- We're here for jobs big and small, from sending suticases overseas to moving to another country permanently
- We have depots all over the world, ensuring the safe delivery of your items, door-to-door
- Without wishing to brag, we're pretty big in Thailand. We have a base there and cover the whole country
- We provide an online document system meaning no more paperwork!
International Shipping To Thailand
Seven Seas Worldwide transports all manner of personal items to virtually anywhere in the world from clothes and books to bicycles and surfboards. Plus if you’re looking to make a fresh start working abroad, then our amazing MoveCube could be the stress-free option for you when moving to Thailand. Get a free instant quote in just 30 seconds.
We can handle pretty much anything you need moved or shipped to (and from, or around) Thailand - excess baggage, household furniture and even specialist student services. So whatever you need moved, we'll be able to help.
We're also here for financial matters such as tax refunds, shipping insurance cover and international money transfers. Amazing, eh? Give us a call on 0508 21 66 98 to find out more.
Things To Consider When Shipping To Thailand
Always be aware of certain goods restrictions before sending items to Thailand. Here's a quick rundown of what will not be accepted without certain permissions:
- Firearms, explosives, replica guns and other dangerous-looking items must be issued with licences
- The Food and Drug Administration must be alerted to the transporting of drugs, foods and supplementary products
- Details of the importing of controlled cosmetics must be checked as part of the Cosmetic Act
- Importing of antiques and fine art is also subject to analysis by the Fine Arts Department
And here is a list of items which are absolute no-no's:
- Obscene literature and pictures
- Fake currency and coins
- Pirated or counterfeit goods
- Goods displaying the national flag or the Royal seal
- Banned drugs such as marijuana, cocaine, heroin, etc.
Just to let you know, there's more,Thailand is covered by our excellent MoveCube® service. The MoveCube® is a large container inside a trailer which can move the contents of a two-bedroom flat. It's a very simple process whereby we drop the MoveCube® off at your door, you load it up with boxes and we return to collect it again to take to your chosen destination. Easy.
Shipping Household Goods to Thailand: Step-by-Step Video
Should you need any further help with your shipment, don't hesitate to talk to a member of our team today on 0508 21 66 98.
Click here to get a free quote in just 30 seconds (no registration required) to see how we can help you today. Don’t take any risks shipping to Thailand – speak to one of the most reliable and affordable shipping companies in the world.