Shipping to Korea
Searching for an efficient and affordable way of sending items to Korea? Of course you are. So look no further than Seven Seas Worldwide. That's us. Whether you're moving to a new city to study, emigrating with your family or jetting across the world on business, we're here to help you with your luggage when you're shipping to Korea.
Shipping Baggage to South Korea: Step-by-Step Video
Why choose Seven Seas Worldwide for shipping to South Korea?
Good question. There are a number of reasons but here are just a few:
- We help with commercial goods and corporate consignment
- We have a global network of depots and are experts at international removals
- We provide a personal service, collecting and delivering your items, door-to-door
- We cover all areas of South Korea
- We provide an online document system meaning no more paperwork!
In addition to this, you can also get a free online quote for shipping to Korea via our instant quote engine.
International Shipping To Korea
Seven Seas Worldwide offers a range of services to suit your needs including worldwide shipping insurance, bulk household shipping (ask about our famous MoveCube for local and international removals), international money transfers and tax refunds. We also handle excess baggage (avoid those nasty airline fees) and our international parcel delivery service is especially great for large, bulky or heavy items.
The team at Seven Seas Worldwide are friendly, helpful and will guide you through the process as effortlessly as possible. We can ship to Korea by sea or air, so give us a call today on 1 300 216 698 to see how we can help.
Things To Consider When Shipping To Korea
As with all countries, there are certain restrictions when shipping to South Korea, so here's a quick rundown of dutiable items:
- Any item valued over $1,500, regardless of whether it's old or used
- Alcohol and tobacco products
- Musical instruments
- Electrical items
- Luxury items such as jewellery or expensive furniture
And here's a list of things that are an absolute no-no:
- Meats and fish (seriously, leave it in the fridge, we don't care what your reasons are)
- Pornographic or politically contentious material
- Counterfeit money
- Firearms (unless a special permit is obtained)
If there's anything you're not clear about or you need assistance with, do have a chat with a member of our team on 0508 21 66 98. We're here 24/7 and we're happy to help. Or get a free online quote now and start the ball rolling with your shipping to Korea today!