Shipping to Canada - Things to Consider
If you’re looking to send excess baggage or personal belongings to Canada, you’d be wise to check out our service. We love Canada. Ice hockey is our favourite combat sport. We’ve been shipping to Canada for years so if you’re going to Canada and need a hand with excess luggage or you’re moving permanently and looking for a company to transfer your possessions, door-to-door, speak to us.
So why choose Seven Seas Worldwide for your shipping to Canada? Well, here are a few reasons:
- The costs are low but the standards are high
- Using our service means avoiding any hidden baggage fees at the airport
- We work with businesses, sending corporate consignments to Canada
- We’ve been in the international removals and overseas relocation business for 20 years
- We have depots throughout Canada to handle deliveries, pickups and storage
- We cover all major cities including Vancouver, Toronto and Quebec
- We wear smart red uniforms
If that’s whetted your appetite, why not get a free, no-obligation quote online now? It’s very easy to use.
International Shipping to Canada
By the way, we can also help with other areas of your journey because we’re nice like that. Other services include shipping insurance, smaller city-to-city moves (ask about our MoveCube service – we’re very proud of it), international money transfers and tax refunds. We're experts in excess baggage (as well as tons of other stuff) and we offer a great range of student shipping services too.
We have a great team on the phones who are happy to take your call and guide you through the shipping process. Of course, if you want to get your items to Canada quicker, you can always use our air service. Either way, you can be sure your personal belongings will be collected and delivered to your chosen destination, door-to-door and with little fuss.
Things To Consider When Shipping To Canada
If you're shipping to Canada, you must think about whether any of your items might cause a bit of a commotion at the customs department. Here’s a list of restricted items that you’ll need special permissions for:
- Live animals or animal products
- Vegetable products
- Trees, plants, foliage, that sort of thing
- Tobacco and tobacco substitutes
- Spirits and vinegar
- Edible fruits and nuts
- And of course, fish – leave it in the freezer, please
Items that are out-and-out prohibited from Canada include:
- Articles that are obscene or indecent – you’ll just have to memorise them
- Any information relating to gambling
- Any information detailing schemes that will defraud the public
For more information or you just want to know more about our comprehensive shipping service, contact a member of the team on 1800 88 66 98 or get a free online quote now to see how Seven Seas Worldwide can make your journey a much smoother one.
Mike, May 2017
The service in Kuala Lumpur and Canada…
"The service in Kuala Lumpur and Canada has been excellent. I'd like to give a big shout out to Ron in Canada for the hard work and client centric approach he has invested in my particular case. Thank you Ron."