Student Storage Toronto
Our Student Storage Services in Toronto start at just 72 cents per day, $5 per week per box (up to 30kg). We also supply free storage boxes, parcel tape and bubble wrap.
Seven Seas Worldwide provides something different to students in Toronto: mobile self-storage. This is how it works:
We can collect your items from your student residence in Toronto and transport them to one of our secure storage facilities on your behalf. You wouldn't actually need to visit our facility at all. And when you're ready to receive your items again, just give us a call and we'll return them to you - whether that be to your existing place, a new address in Toronto or even a brand new address further afield!
If you're a student in Toronto and you need to store personal belongings, take a look at what Seven Seas Worldwide has to offer:
- Free packing materials including boxes, parcel tape, delivered for free directly to your door
- Clear and transparent prices with a detailed quote and no nasty surprises. Prices are just $5 for a standard box per week (up to 30kg in weight)
- Collections made from your address within our nationwide transport network
- You only pay for the volume of your boxes and bags - you won't be paying for an allotted 'space' in our facility
- Payment will be requested at the end of your storage period with no monthly invoices issued
- Storage charges are by the week, not the month and the price per week will remain the same even if you decide to extend your stay with us
- All delivery and collection times will be sent to you the night before so you know when our drivers are coming - and it WILL be our drivers; we don't use third party contractors. This means that we can control the entire process from start to finish
- Our customer service team are available on the phone 24/7, on 187 7817 7327. Or you can arrange the whole process online via our easy-to-use quote engine